JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by cuddafoot10: 8/22/2014 5:51:32 PM

did anyone else's "illumination" option under gear disappear? (it's what you use to lock in your subclasses)

mine was gone after the motes of light showed up. how bout you guys?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Your avatar is really weird.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nope
    Add more answer options

• They made a few changes to some of the subclasses and tweaked some abilities. From what i can tell
    Add more answer options

• Gone. Also some of my stuff has a yellow box around it like it's telling me theres something new there
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • It's also worth noting that Bloom and Embrace the Void have been swapped on the Voidwalker. Vortex Mastery was replaced by "Annihilate" which boosts blast radius for Nova Bomb and grenades. Fun.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • you guys do know its a Beta,that things were not set in stone and could be changed before the game launched
        Add more answer options

• Also note there are green "up" triangles and red "down" triangles that indicate whether an item is over or underleved for the character that has it (green for overleveled gear, red for underleved gear). I initially thought it was evidence of nerf/buff patches until I realized all my gear with green triangles required level 9 or higher
        Add more answer options

• Illuminati
        Add more answer options

• Mine gone as well. I am hoping it has been removed since I don't want to lock them in because if I lock it and then get an exotic that has that same skill I'm going to be pissed.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Yes
          Add more answer options

• I suggest replacing "thing" with an actual noun so we know what the hell you're talking about. Thanks.
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
            Add more answer options

mdunc1982
            mdunc1982

psn: mdunc1982 - old

All my things are still there
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.