JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by David Dunn: 8/23/2014 11:31:34 AM

Endgame version of the Khvostov! (The 1st gun you find)

[b]- If you think the standard Auto Rifles in Destiny are getting a bit repetitive, or if you liked the unique one you found at the beginning of the game, then this one is for you. -[/b] • [url=http://www.teambadguys.com/images/khvostov_old.jpg]First look at your rifle.[/url] • [url=http://www.teambadguys.com/images/khvostov_mid.jpg]Then look over here.[/url] • [url=http://www.teambadguys.com/images/khvostov_new.jpg]Then look back at your rifle.[/url] [b]• Success [/b] [i] PS. In case you dont like fish, know that It doesnt really have to be gold-plated. I just made it like that to convey the idea of reskinning the old rifle. Simply in order to utilize more game assets to their full potential. Edit/ TL;DR: Yes this is fan-made.[/i] Edit2: Alternate versions now available [url=http://teambadguys.com/images/khvostov_alternate.jpg]at your convenience[/url].
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Manto
    Manto

The Dark Souls fanatic of this forum - old

This necro though
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Anyone else get the old spice reference?
    Add more answer options

• Necro
    Add more answer options

• Edited by MrDrSirLord: 5/22/2015 1:37:09 AM
    I want the purple one, but call it 'An Old Freind' insted, and perks that change the aperance of the gun, diffrent magazine, stock, the barrel(grip, laser sight ext...) as well as the stats, more bullets equales slower reload. In fact Bungie should add this to all the weapons, wait no then Destiny could just become CoD
    Add more answer options

• Not sure if I like the game, but it sucks that bungie probably won't do anything fun like this.
    Add more answer options

• Necrobump
    Add more answer options

• the best bump
    Add more answer options

• Bump
    Add more answer options

PirateCaptainJo
    PirateCaptainJo

84f9289d - old

What would kick ass is if the rifle changes skins based on what shader you equip.
    Add more answer options

cboldry
    cboldry

GIMME YO SANDWHICH!!! - old

All the skins look pretty cool
    Add more answer options

• Agreed! Also, an upgrade path for the Stranger's Rifle would be cool, too :)
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • Bump
      Add more answer options

PickleJuice
      PickleJuice

47ba60a2 - old

I guess its pretty much what they did from husk of the pit to Necrochasm
      Add more answer options

• Hot Rod Babsooka, now with more Russia.
      Add more answer options

7 Replies
      • Holy Necro!
        Add more answer options

• If you look closely, the date is from last year
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I hope house of wolves isn't all reskinned bs again :(
          Add more answer options

• Hehe hot rod grandma (high five to russian speakers)
          Add more answer options

• can I make stats? ill jot down some stats. Attack 510 (as stated in photo) ROF 62 Range 36 Stability 31 Reload 42 Magazine 24 Sights: Iron sights, ACOG, holographic sight (same as original khvostov sight, possibly repaired) Perk: Hip fire I didn't choose it that's what it is in the picture.
          Add more answer options

• I approve.
          Add more answer options

• Yes!
          Add more answer options

• I really wish this were true... Would be so awesome!
          Add more answer options

• I still have mine in storage (along with my first armband and ship). I would upgrade that gun if such a path existed. I love that Khvostov.
          Add more answer options

• I started working on this. Then sadly realized a few hours later it wasn't real :( Excellent idea though. Your screenshots made me think it was legit :)
          Add more answer options

• Necrobump Dat Fury skin dou
          Add more answer options

• Bump
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.