JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/22/2014 1:59:35 PM

WHITE PS4 BUNDLE UNBOXING

we are so close guardians!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I pre-ordered one this morning. If i'm honest, i'm still not 100% sure if I want a PS4 but with layby I have a couple of months to be positive and not miss out on it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is garbage Standard version of destiny Standard version of ps4 White controller will show sweat and dirt like crazy 0/10
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • That is -blam!-ing sweet......if I didn't already have a ps4 I would buy the crap out of that
      Add more answer options

• Mmm... Nice
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by d 6d7565727465: 8/24/2014 11:51:41 PM
        I'm an Xbox 360/One owner and I'd like to say, Ahem... [b][i]ITS FRIGGIN GORGEOUS [/i][/b]
        Add more answer options

• I'm a Xbox 360 owner and am going to an Xbox One but this is soooo tempting...lol
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Just thought you guys who preordered it would like to check it out:)
          Add more answer options

13 Replies
          • going to blow my own trumpet, mine is better, why could they not have added even a bit of destiny art to it?
            Add more answer options

9 Replies
            • think the white ps4 looks ok, ms still holds the crown for special edition consoles though.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I would buy the white one and another black one and put them together and it would be called the ps Oreo.
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • I'm getting ghost edition. [spoiler]it's better[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

• I'm gonna have the white ps4 and I don't want to see this video. I want to be surprised
                  Add more answer options

• OOOH sexy ......[spoiler]REDHEAD LOL[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Sony is suppose to be releasing a PS4 with 1TB hard drive and upgraded 802.11ac WiFi by the end of the year possibly and so I'd much rather wait for that than have a console with identical hardware to the one I have now to go along with a copy of Destiny that isn't even a Limited Edition.
                    Add more answer options

9 Replies
                    • Edited by NinjaCoby: 8/23/2014 4:05:22 AM
                      [b]That "Biatch" has Destiny! We all know what we must do.[/b] 1- Find her location 2- Wait till night when the moon is full 3- Break in with out getting noticed 4- Find Destiny location or if she has it with her...... 5- Clean up any mess you may have made or was necessary action made to claim your Destiny 6- Post a video on YouTube laughing at everyone that you have Destiny early 7- Yes 7, hope Bungie doesn't have lethal Guardians that will find you.. while you are sleeping..... Possibly naked.
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • *sees copy of game* I... NEED ...IT!!!!
                        Add more answer options

• I want 1!!
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        • I love the white, I would have got one had it been available pre-beta.
                          Add more answer options

• Edited by BUBBAcHEWY420: 8/24/2014 8:44:54 AM
                          Lillith! She knows Destiny is b.a. and had to do something to be apart of it.😉
                          Add more answer options

• Less is more when it comes to design. Looks great.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • but... but... in the unboxing there isn't white base!! why??? :(
                            Add more answer options

6 Replies
                            • Noobunboxing
                              Add more answer options

• Looks awesome.
                              Add more answer options

• Take a look inside, it's my junk in a box!
                              Add more answer options

• Well early access to vanguard and exclusive content confirmed on this video along with the bundle woot woot.
                              Add more answer options

• i pre ordered this...dont call me a guardian
                              Add more answer options

preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.