JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by PepeLewe: 8/22/2014 11:23:01 PM

When did I get so old?

I am 38 and I have been playing video games longer than most of you have been alive. I see everyone telling their age which seems to be the early 20s for the most part. Most everyone I know does not playing video games, but I have not been this excited about a game since Halo 2 or KOTOR. Anyone else in the same boat? Edit: I am amazed at all the responses. Thank you all. See all of you on the 9th. Xbox One: pepelewe
English
#Destiny

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Edited by Crypto -PS4-: 8/23/2014 1:11:46 PM
    48 & still kicking! Well, i have played alot of games in my life! And I'm not done yet! From Yar's revenge, robotron, pitfall, ghouls & ghosts, castlevania, q bert, medal of honor, road-rash, Destroy All Humans, resident evil, tomb raider, it goes on, anyway I'm pretty stoked about Destiny! It looks very promising! And with activision (had the console,lol) involved with bungie, i can't wait til 9/9! P.S. And yes, in case you were wondering, E.T. (Atari 2600) is the worst game of all time!! Pong was better then that swill!! Lmao

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    1 2
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;