JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Devilwolf
Edited by KRITICAL: 8/23/2014 12:58:06 AM

DONT WAIT till launch. Become Legend Today!

Hey, can't wait to kill the Fallen, Vex, Hive, or Cabal? Don't wait till September 9th, get your quick fix with this Destiny Shooter. CLICK [url=http://xeropainstudios.com]HERE[/url] TO PLAY. [i]For best results use GOOGLE CHROME.[/i] NOTE: When entering your name for the scoreboard, try pressing tab. This Destiny shooter is brought to you by the Bungie group [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67123219/0/0]GRIMGUARD[/url].
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Needs more space magic 11/10-IGN
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by GilyJamLord: 8/24/2014 6:51:38 AM
      Like RDR with Autism. -- IGN 9.687/10
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
        Lupus Et Ferrum
        Lupus Et Ferrum

Playing Halo again! - old

Thank you for sharing!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Made it to the top 10 for possibly a short time, i must keep my record
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • This is why the Bungie community kicks ass
            Add more answer options

• Wish I could play, what's the game like
            Add more answer options

• Challenge Accepted...
            Add more answer options

• Actually, that was a lot of fun
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
              TDarkLordCthulhu
              TDarkLordCthulhu

Long live the War. - old

Thank you for sharing!!!!
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Buuuuuuuump!
                Add more answer options

• Bookmarked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Temeze: 8/22/2014 8:45:40 PM
                Yeah! Finally on top! [spoiler]Simple and great game! 9/10[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• Nice! I love the idea! I just played it. However, It would not let me input my PSN ID/GT after the game was over. My score was 249917.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Edited by Temeze: 8/22/2014 4:24:07 PM
                  YES! Second try 9th place! [spoiler]Awesome game! :D[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

• Cool mini game
                  Add more answer options

• Guess everyone is busy playing the game that they forgot to drop a comment.
                  Add more answer options

• Sweet
                  Add more answer options

• Before I click this troll link as possibly die, tell my wife I love her
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Pretty neat idea. Appreciate the mini game.
                    Add more answer options

• Pretty fun actually. Did your group actually make that?
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.