JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by MANGO: 8/22/2014 2:10:18 AM
MANGO

When you go on #Destiny for more than 30 seconds...

Basically me.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't think its [i]THAT[/i] bad...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Gawsh, you all hate on Desticles and shit but all you guys do is complain and set a bad reputation for Floodians. Of course I'm sure some "Desticles" do the same
      Add more answer options

• ­
      Add more answer options

• Me doing all topics
      Add more answer options

• You get cancer. [spoiler]and die[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

Koldraxon
      Koldraxon

Kol does not die; he simply phases out. - old

Me, in all threads. Killing every argument. Restoring Order. Rebuilding all your base...[i]IN MY IMAGE...[/i]
      Add more answer options

• Yeah and if you stay for more than a minute, you turn into a wizard. The bad kind.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by TGI Skuldier: 8/22/2014 12:05:04 PM
        Don't stay too long, once the stupid latches on, it doesn't let go.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • My face when desticles come to the flood
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Edited by Deleted User: 8/24/2014 6:01:14 PM
            When you read some of the shit that spews from a desticle's account. [spoiler]Basically me.[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I accidentally posted there and something more like this happened.
              Add more answer options

• What follows is something I actually saw there once. [spoiler] As a 24 year old male i thinking about the customization of characters. I know heaps of cats were writing BEARDS ALOT and i read some stuff and got bored. Like im sure yu guys do but People like beards, dogs like beards, people have beards, dogs dont have beards.. I know i dont want to play the full game as a dogg and im sure people who cant grow beards want to seem more mature and attractive in game with a beard. i think yu should give human males beards, awoken can get face tats and exo should get an extra light in the back of their head or somthing. Also height adjustment would be cool or even body type presets and throw in a burnt face instead of the old fish eye scar. PS if this is read by bungie shout out for making the game i always dreamt of since i was young, your beta is rocking and i wrote this out of sheer bordom while it was down for maintence GIVE ME A DESTINY CONTOLER Like MORECONSOLES and i will give yu real australian money [/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

11 Replies
              • . . .
                Add more answer options

• yea...
                Add more answer options

• >MFW I go to #Density period.
                Add more answer options

• Engulfed by the flame war.
                Add more answer options

• I feel the same way about this place sometimes.
                Add more answer options

• Hah awesome ^
                Add more answer options

• I've had this account for years,never really used it. When I started to be active more,I assume Flood/offtopic would be the worse place. It's the most pleasant. Man was I wrong.
                Add more answer options

• ...I make posts and contribute to the discussions in the small amount of useful topics, as per my usual behavior on the rest of the site.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • What happened to their so called attack?
                  Add more answer options

• Yup.
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by ChaosMetalMarty: 8/22/2014 6:51:12 PM
                  >MFW the desticles call the game's lack of cerain basic funcunality "design choices. " >MFW they still think Destiny is an MMO
                  Add more answer options

• You get radiation poisoning...
                  Add more answer options

Sleepy Bio
                  Sleepy Bio

Would you look at the time? Its Nap Time - 8/23/2016 8:30:26 PM

Yep. That's about right.
                  Add more answer options

• All personnel MUST wear anti-cringe suits and an extra layer of cringe protection clothing to enter.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.