JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Vigilant: 8/22/2014 12:14:00 AM

Motes of Light in Inventory???

I was just perusing my inventory for the umpteenth time, trying to ride out the timespan to launch, when I noticed I had 2 motes of light. I don't remember being able to get motes of light in the Beta, so no idea where they've come from. Anyone else get this?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by aboniks: 8/22/2014 1:49:04 AM
    Your [url=http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Glass_Shards]Glass Shards[/url] were secretly replaced with Folgers Crystals. Or Motes of Light. Other changes were made to the legend, as well. There are no longer nine subclass inventory slots.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

7 Replies
    • Bump
      Add more answer options

mdunc1982
      mdunc1982

psn: mdunc1982 - old

Yeah I have 10 motes of light now
      Add more answer options

• Same thing happened to me when I checked today! Only, I had 1 instead of 2.
      Add more answer options

• Santa is confirmed
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I cant quite remember but if you found these they would help charge your special?
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Me too! I had 13 mysterious coins and they've changed into 13 motes of light! Probably just a glitch before final delete.
          Add more answer options

• I have 3 in the inventory for my main character.
          Add more answer options

• sad when they whip the inventory I'll lose the 11 I got
          Add more answer options

• FYI - at the moment, soon to be fixed Im sure, you can do all types of weird shiz from your app. I just tried on a level 10 Titan helmet with my hunter. You can also try on your shaders if you bought any.
          Add more answer options

• I kinda feel like it has to do with the coding and modifications they are making
          Add more answer options

• How to you even get access to the tower page? it just tells me to download the app.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by That Halo Dude: 8/22/2014 1:33:54 AM
          Whoa. I have 10 Motes. The thing is, they're in my Vault, not my on-hand inventory. Edit: I also have the "Million Million" and "God of War" shaders, which I did NOT have at Beta close.
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • I got 13 to bad they will be gone come launch
            Add more answer options

UNIT 242
            UNIT 242

"THERE IS NO SHELTER FROM THE STORM" - old

I just checked and I have 11 on my Titan wtf haha
            Add more answer options

• I have 23. Anyone have more?
            Add more answer options

• Yeah 2 motes have appeared. Plus my emblem has changed and my armour looks different on my Titan - more detailed and closer to what it looked like ingame
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • I got 3, strange I wonder what bungie is up to. Just would be neat to know how and why they are there.
              Add more answer options

• WTF? I had a dildo in my vault and it's disappeared, help please
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Edited by Drewboy91: 8/22/2014 1:44:10 AM
                Lol I've got 4. I think it replaced the glass shards I had in my inventory?
                Add more answer options

• Whos got more than me?
                Add more answer options

• Highly likely answer: Glass shards were replaced by motes of light in our inventory.
                Add more answer options

• I have 6 motes of light (;
                Add more answer options

• I just checked my inventory. 5 Motes of Light.
                Add more answer options

• I have 7.
                Add more answer options

• Edited by OneCollar: 8/22/2014 1:52:44 AM
                21 motes of lights.... wtf?... that's how much i have
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.