JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/21/2014 9:11:32 PM
KJiggy

What was the last game release you were this excited for??

I started a countdown til midnight 9/9 ony phone over a month ago..I have been readin these forums everyday for the last week. I've watched every video about Destiny there is to watch...The last time I was this excited for a game release I think it was Halo 2, or WoW:Burning Crusade. When it comes to games this type of excitement doesnt come around often for me. Whats was the last game you were this excited about and did it live up to your expectations?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Halo 3, at the time I worked at game and did the midnight opening. Was awesome seeing how many people turned up. I was playing it out back before the opening and it was great. 3 hours later I got to play it at home and didn't sleep for far too long.....
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Either Skyrim or Pokemon X/Y. Both did live up to my expectations.
    Add more answer options

• Reach came close but nothing like Destiny
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Famo: 8/22/2014 11:47:46 PM
    Fable 2, because I liked playing the 1st one so much. It's been so long ago now, but yea, I think it was what I expected.
    Add more answer options

• Halo 3 and I promised I'd never do it again but here we are
    Add more answer options

• Guild wars 2
    Add more answer options

• Pokemon X/Y. Now I'm going crazy over Gen 3 remakes along with Destiny.
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    • Halo 2,3 love them both still play them both to till this day.
      Add more answer options

• Halo 3! Best midnight launch ever with my best friends!
      Add more answer options

• How bout the exact second prior to seeing your first naked dame (or dude I guess). We're all stuck in that moment of anticipation... Damnit Bungie just get naked already!
      Add more answer options

• The Last Of Us.
      Add more answer options

• Halo 3. It did live up to my expectations as will Destiny!
      Add more answer options

• Black ops 2
      Add more answer options

• GTAV - Before that Aliens: Colonial Marines. At least GTAV did not let me down. :P
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Dustforce
        Add more answer options

• Aliens: Colonial Marines. You can see how that went.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Socom 2
          Add more answer options

• Skyrim
          Add more answer options

• Mass effect 3
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I wasn't
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I was pretty excited for Halo 3 and 4. But I can't say I've been as excited for a game as I have been for this one. The wait is killing me!
              Add more answer options

• Halo 3 was the last time I remember being this hyped and this obsessed.
              Add more answer options

CrunchyBoi23
              CrunchyBoi23

I'm just talking to my diary. - 7/30/2016 3:30:05 AM

Reach. Would've been Skyrim but I didn't even know that game existed until 3 months after it's release.
              Add more answer options

• 'll9 but not on quite the same level.
              Add more answer options

• Dark souls 2
              Add more answer options

• Probably The Last of Us.
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.