JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by meta013: 8/21/2014 8:36:07 PM

Dragon? Dragon! DRAGON!!

0:48, dragon silhouette on the moon! Right after the cabal shot Dragons confirmed! Edit [quote]The dragon has a name you know, Ahamkara[/quote] -jafo Cool! Tnx for the info.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• #alduinlives
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Jafo
    Jafo

Frikkin Ferris... - old

The dragon has a name you know, Ahamkara
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
      WallPalm
      WallPalm

Doing fanart - old

My computer cant handle the awesome facts.
      Add more answer options

• What is interesting is that there's a trophy/achievement call "dragon slayer" which is gained by defeating a champion of the darkness. Final boss?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by RomanGladiator7: 8/21/2014 9:00:08 PM
        Cool. Hopefully Destiny has some more hostile indigenous creatures on other planets as well, it mixes up the gameplay by providing something else to fight other than enemies with guns.
        Add more answer options

• I saw something very similar on YouTube recently. I believe you could see them flying above you on one of the multiplayer maps. I'll see if I can track the video down later.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • ZU'UL ALDUIN, FIRST BORN OF AKATOSH!!
          Add more answer options

• Thats the sun..
          Add more answer options

• ^^^
          Add more answer options

• I thought it was just a bird but this makes a bit more sense
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.