JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by WallPalm: 8/29/2014 8:57:43 PM
WallPalm

Style of playing Destiny using GIFs.

The Gif that you post here will Explain what type of player you are going to be in Destiny. Gives me a hint of what I'll be looking forward to when the game comes out. Here is mine. [spoiler]You better watch out[/spoiler] EDIT: Thanks to everyone who posted here, now I know what I'll be seeing alot of... Titans with FOH People dancing Lots of deaths Warlocks Nova spam Mistakes Fireteams and Failteams "I can take it" famous last words And ect.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by RH Azure: 8/25/2014 6:15:59 PM
    RH Azure
    RH Azure

In a bad state of mind. Happy bday to me - 8/29/2016 6:04:49 AM

Doing a raid for the first time.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Me in PvP. I'm the rider, the ramp is the whole other team.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • BOOYA!
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
          Toland Drump
          Toland Drump

Make the last city great again - 8/27/2016 4:32:45 AM

Me in da Tower
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
            Fist of Havoc.
            Add more answer options

10 Replies
            • Juggling and wrecking my enemies with melee. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130202214940/camphalfbloodroleplay/images/0/0c/RWBY.gif
              Add more answer options

10 Replies
              • :) handcannon
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Too busy trying to pick up that loot/ammo while getting shot at.
                  Add more answer options

7 Replies
                    When I stumble upon 3 ogres 4 knights 27 thralls and 8 Wizards in the dark
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Me getting long-distance-shanked by Hunters.
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • Edited by That Halo Dude: 8/21/2014 9:27:32 PM
                        Me in PvE....
                        Add more answer options

28 Replies
                        • Edited by hammyman3232: 8/31/2014 1:29:47 AM
                          BOOM! Headshot! Killing spree! Killing riot! Killtacular! I'm batman![spoiler]green=fallen Brown=hive Purple=cabal Gray=vex Red=me[/spoiler]
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • Striker subclass
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • Thats me in an Ed Shell :3 get it? Cuz Nut Shells are small and Eds a Water Flea :3 XD
                              Add more answer options

• Apologies for the language in advance.
                              Add more answer options

12 Replies
                              • Me and my fireteam
                                Add more answer options

12 Replies
                                • Edited by XxS0RENxX: 8/23/2014 3:51:48 PM
                                  When I'm trying to be a badass and reality smacks me in the face... right infront of my fireteam
                                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                  • Tearing it up with my Titan...
                                    Add more answer options

• Here's one with cats, because the internet likes cats...
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • My friends and I are going to look like total tryhards doing the raid.
                                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                      • Oh, you work for the darkness? Let's see if I can change your mind.
                                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                        • Xd
                                          Add more answer options

• Space Magicka
                                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                          • Here's a .gif I made today. It's my clan tackling the Vault of Glass.
                                            Add more answer options

• Me showing off my sweet dance moves on the fields of battle.
                                            Add more answer options

7 Replies
                                            • I'll be too excited to really do anything
                                              Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                                            preload icon
                                            preload icon
                                            preload icon
                                            You are not allowed to view this content.