JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Ilogical Logic: 8/23/2014 12:52:21 AM

Bungie just got called out.

Destiny's ghost has been calledout to be in the ALS ice bucket challenge. 24 hours man... Update: It has been over 24 hours bungie, and I have yet to see any video that includes ice bucket dumping. [b]Bungie has failed the Ice bucket challenge.[/b] Update 2: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_eAS1RiJk4]I was wrong[/url]....
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Umm wow lol that's been a thing for awhile now.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Ian Mackay: 8/21/2014 11:27:07 PM
    I wonder how many thirsty children could have been hydrated by all the water wasted on people wanting to look cool on social media, you want to contribute, great, but why make a spectacle out of a generous act and cheapen a good deed... Where is our humility and shame... I weep for our future.
    Add more answer options

78 Replies
    • Lol there's like 3 edits
      Add more answer options

• If people need someone to play with hit me up and add me! PS4! isucki
      Add more answer options

• I'd like to see Gordon Freeman do it.
      Add more answer options

• I wanna see claptraps reaction and Master chiefs, but I think the ghosts will be the best.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I think my favorite part of that whole thing was the slow cap lol.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Joruako: 8/23/2014 4:58:03 AM
        "Before i'd found you I had a dream that i'd found you" that was literally the best thing the Ghost has said.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Bungie is and always has been the best gaming company. This just goes to show you Bungie listens to there community. Told you, Long Live Bungie!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Already did it
            Add more answer options

• Edited by creepy clown 75: 8/23/2014 4:41:35 AM
            well master chief dumped Iced water on Bonnie Ross, Kiki Wolfkill,Dan Ayoub and 2 other guys, aaaahhh it was hilarious, Also "The bucket that came from the moon"
            Add more answer options

• Oh bungie you rapskalions :)
            Add more answer options

• L LOVE WARFRAME ^_^
            Add more answer options

• Hahaha amazing
            Add more answer options

• WOOT!! I KNEW BUNGIE WOULD DO IT. PEOPLE SAID THAT THEY WERE NOT GONNA DO IT BUT I KNEW THEY WOULD!!! ;O
            Add more answer options

• Everyone let's give a slow clap....
            Add more answer options

• Haha, oh Damn that was a good one. I wonder if George Lucas will actually do it. [quote]Before I found you, I had a dream about finding you. [/quote]
            Add more answer options

• [quote]That bucket came from the moon[/quote] As soon as I read this I couldn't stop laughing!
            Add more answer options

• LOL
            Add more answer options

• Bungie has done it.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Baron Dewoitine: 8/23/2014 12:59:19 AM
            and they did it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_eAS1RiJk4 edit: saw your latest edit
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Yeah it's for a good cause but I bet you guys didn't know that only 8% of the donations actually goes to research for a cure... Only 8%! F*** that!
              Add more answer options

• Bump
              Add more answer options

• Bump
              Add more answer options

• Bump!!!
              Add more answer options

• Bump
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.