JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Devilwolf
Edited by KRITICAL: 8/23/2014 1:02:11 AM

Mother of all Sweetness, would you buy one of these?

Nope, waste of money

Oh Yes, they look sweet

I really really want one of these, gonna order mine asap. [b]WHICH FACTION WOULD YOU BUY?[/b] [i]May the Light be your guide [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67123219/0/0]GRIMGUARDs[/url] .[/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No, but do they come in something more masculine? Perhaps an Xbox Controller?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Edited by Skelingtin: 9/5/2014 12:43:38 AM
      I would Only buy it if it was a waste a money. ..now having Said that I need to go buy more jesus chains and grills.
      Add more answer options

• Osiris with out a -blam!-in doubt
      Add more answer options

Dragonrider4501
      Dragonrider4501

I need a twitch username - old

i could easily make one! i make custom controllers
      Add more answer options

• He told me I couldn't get one. :(
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I wanna xbone warlock one :(
        Add more answer options

• Order from where exactly?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Im on xbox one...
          Add more answer options

• If it's the same price as the "regular" controllers then sure why not. If not, then most likely hell no.
          Add more answer options

• XB1 custom controllers look better.
          Add more answer options

• Def a waste...my Xbox One would be like "what is dis?"
          Add more answer options

• Hell no. I think they look tacky.
          Add more answer options

• No. If I really wanted to I would modify my current controller for cheaper.
          Add more answer options

• I saw this along time ago and I thought I saw the person say that this is just a design
          Add more answer options

• Just as the rubber starts to peel off my analog sticks the clouds part.... beautiful
          Add more answer options

• Best faction ever look at my profile pic
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Nope. I wouldn't buy. It's a waste of money to buy another controller. [spoiler]Also, I only have a 360. If they made faction based controllers for xbox I would certainly buy a Seven Seraphs or Dead Orbit one.[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • They are quite nice but might have a few compatibility issues with my Xbox :/
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Holy shitballs, these are beautiful. FWC and New Monarchy for me!
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Why would U ask us ? The whole point of your stupid thread is for publicity.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Seven seraphs
                    Add more answer options

• Would never buy one of these, total waste of money... [spoiler]Because I don't own a PS4.[/spoiler] [spoiler]They look freakin' amazing, though.[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

• How did you get him to make one for you? I don't see a contact link on his website :( please help I'd love one of these
                    Add more answer options

• The F.W.C. And Dead Orbit ones look amazing. Osiris is the one in yellow, right? PDF, yellow!
                    Add more answer options

• could you see if he would sell just the replacement home button? I would love to buy just that part?
                    Add more answer options

• Nope just bought a XIM4. Problem?
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.