JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Devilwolf
Edited by KRITICAL: 8/23/2014 1:02:11 AM

Mother of all Sweetness, would you buy one of these?

Nope, waste of money

Oh Yes, they look sweet

I really really want one of these, gonna order mine asap. [b]WHICH FACTION WOULD YOU BUY?[/b] [i]May the Light be your guide [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67123219/0/0]GRIMGUARDs[/url] .[/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No, but do they come in something more masculine? Perhaps an Xbox Controller?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Edited by Skelingtin: 9/5/2014 12:43:38 AM
      I would Only buy it if it was a waste a money. ..now having Said that I need to go buy more jesus chains and grills.
      Add more answer options

• Osiris with out a -blam!-in doubt
      Add more answer options

Dragonrider4501
      Dragonrider4501

Thorny Guardian Admin! Join Us! - old

i could easily make one! i make custom controllers
      Add more answer options

• He told me I couldn't get one. :(
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I wanna xbone warlock one :(
        Add more answer options

• Order from where exactly?
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Im on xbox one...
          Add more answer options

• If it's the same price as the "regular" controllers then sure why not. If not, then most likely hell no.
          Add more answer options

• XB1 custom controllers look better.
          Add more answer options

• Def a waste...my Xbox One would be like "what is dis?"
          Add more answer options

• Hell no. I think they look tacky.
          Add more answer options

• No. If I really wanted to I would modify my current controller for cheaper.
          Add more answer options

• I saw this along time ago and I thought I saw the person say that this is just a design
          Add more answer options

• Just as the rubber starts to peel off my analog sticks the clouds part.... beautiful
          Add more answer options

• Best faction ever look at my profile pic
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Nope. I wouldn't buy. It's a waste of money to buy another controller. [spoiler]Also, I only have a 360. If they made faction based controllers for xbox I would certainly buy a Seven Seraphs or Dead Orbit one.[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • They are quite nice but might have a few compatibility issues with my Xbox :/
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Holy shitballs, these are beautiful. FWC and New Monarchy for me!
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Why would U ask us ? The whole point of your stupid thread is for publicity.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Seven seraphs
                    Add more answer options

• Would never buy one of these, total waste of money... [spoiler]Because I don't own a PS4.[/spoiler] [spoiler]They look freakin' amazing, though.[/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

• How did you get him to make one for you? I don't see a contact link on his website :( please help I'd love one of these
                    Add more answer options

• The F.W.C. And Dead Orbit ones look amazing. Osiris is the one in yellow, right? PDF, yellow!
                    Add more answer options

• could you see if he would sell just the replacement home button? I would love to buy just that part?
                    Add more answer options

• Nope just bought a XIM4. Problem?
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.