JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Eternal Animus Vox
Edited by OffshoreZebra: 8/24/2014 3:57:57 AM

If a Spartan ended up in Destiny (Funny) THE DARKNESS!!!

THE DARKNESS!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Death insta death
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Epic +1
    Add more answer options

• I liked it LOL
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Hahaha! lol
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • This is too epic lel
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • 'The Darkness!' I just watched all three. Freaking brilliant.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Yes.
            Add more answer options

• THE DARKNESS!!!
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • This needs to be a series when the game is released lol
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Haha I love how try make the destiny players sound like children for some reason haha
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • The Darkness!
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • When I see dancing I want to do the same thing...
                    Add more answer options

• LoL is this what Halo fans think of Destiny fans? ahahahah epic! So basically if you like Destiny, you RP. BRILLIANT!
                    Add more answer options

• THE DARKNESS
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • The new Titan armour looks amazing. I guess you have to be level 117 to gain that armour. Awesome vid.
                      Add more answer options

• awesome
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by HanMan77: 8/22/2014 6:38:56 AM
                      Lel
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by Overlord Erebus: 8/21/2014 8:56:02 AM
                      Everyone would think they're just a Titan so we wouldn't know about it.( even if that did happen)
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • That was actually, really good. I was expecting shitty VA, but instead I got an amazing well done act.
                        Add more answer options

• Edited by SupaStaVince: 8/22/2014 2:12:47 AM
                        A ghost comes along... Finds what looks like an exo... revives it. "The Fallen are coming. We need to get you somewhere safe." The exo pops up and looks him in the eye and says... "I need a weapon."
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        • pls let this happen when i first get to the tower
                          Add more answer options

• I'm feelin a little boogie fever coming on! I had a great laugh at this one.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • This was good.
                            Add more answer options

• nice
                            Add more answer options

• Funny
                            Add more answer options

• "THE DARKNESS!" Heh heh heh. Awesome.
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.