JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by HomeBrewD2LiminP: 8/21/2014 1:05:07 AM

You and The Game, what you just lost

Thank you for playing, i will just spread the fun. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(mind_game) **EDIT** I have found out how to win the game. BECOME LEGANDARY!!!! Challenge accepted!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You're welcome.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by ias15: 8/21/2014 6:17:52 AM
      Its been 8 years .....[b]8 years!!![/b] damn you! I lost....son of aヽ(`Д´#)ノ ムキー!!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I cannot lose the game if I am always thinking of the game.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • HalohalohalohalohalohalohaloDestiny damn it
          Add more answer options

Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Never knew about this until now. That said, thank you for the headache I will now carry for the rest of eternity.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by Schreckstoff: 8/21/2014 1:32:12 AM
              Now that's old school, but spreading the word is boring. I just lost the game.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • [b]I hate you.[/b] That is al...most everything I have to say. I just lost the game.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • God dammit it's been like eight months
                  Add more answer options

• You stupid -blam!-ing son of a bitch!! I went [i][b]FOUR YEARS[/b][/i] not thinking about this! And yet you bring it up!! God damn it!! XD
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.