JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by HomeBrewD2LiminP: 8/21/2014 1:05:07 AM

You and The Game, what you just lost

Thank you for playing, i will just spread the fun. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(mind_game) **EDIT** I have found out how to win the game. BECOME LEGANDARY!!!! Challenge accepted!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You're welcome.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by ias15: 8/21/2014 6:17:52 AM
      Its been 8 years .....[b]8 years!!![/b] damn you! I lost....son of aヽ(`Д´#)ノ ムキー!!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I cannot lose the game if I am always thinking of the game.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • HalohalohalohalohalohalohaloDestiny damn it
          Add more answer options

Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Never knew about this until now. That said, thank you for the headache I will now carry for the rest of eternity.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by Schreckstoff: 8/21/2014 1:32:12 AM
              Now that's old school, but spreading the word is boring. I just lost the game.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • [b]I hate you.[/b] That is al...most everything I have to say. I just lost the game.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • God dammit it's been like eight months
                  Add more answer options

• You stupid -blam!-ing son of a bitch!! I went [i][b]FOUR YEARS[/b][/i] not thinking about this! And yet you bring it up!! God damn it!! XD
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.