JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Crazypug: 8/21/2014 2:45:03 AM

Deej and the ALS ice bucket challenge

Destiny is about to be released in less than a few weeks. Many destiny fans have been supporting destiny and eagerly anticipating this games release for more than 2 years. As requested by the community we would love for deej to participate in the ALS ice bucket challenge.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Deej already posted a tweet about it. He donated but didn't do challenge. He has the right idea. Don't need to get wet to donate. What's next boiling water to the save the lobster challenge?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Do eeeet
      Add more answer options

• White shirt, Deej! Let's see them nips!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I for one have been waiting for almost 2 years. maybe more. I certainly cant wait for this game to get here. its driving me nuts there is nothing BUT DESTINY!!!!!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • DeeJ posted his ALS challenge on twitter. Unfortunately I don't know how to link that from the app.
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Als
            Add more answer options

• This more accurately describes DeeJ
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Too soon.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.