JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/20/2014 3:18:44 PM

A Minecraft Convention Is As Awkward As You Think

So, yeah
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "How many of you have autism?" If I asked someone that when I was a kid, I would get the pipe and barb-wire punishment.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • That was the most difficult think I've ever watched.
      Add more answer options

• I saw that video. The cringe is so bad that my sides have exploded with the force of a million suns.
      Add more answer options

• *Shudders*
      Add more answer options

• That made my eyes vomit and my ears bleed, I feel so sorry for the people who have to answer them Also I didn't know Jesus played minecraft
      Add more answer options

• The cringe is strong with this one.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Crestfallen: 8/21/2014 12:12:11 PM
      "Wat is the weccomended wam?" :'D
      Add more answer options

• I wonder if those guests lost faith in themselves after visiting... I mean that was hard to watch. And I went to Otakon and watched a black Inuyasha cosplay error ask a voice acting panel if he could replace the voice for homer Simpson cause he specialized in impressions..
      Add more answer options

• "How many of you have autism?" I would -blam!-ing knock him out if I saw him
      Add more answer options

• I cried
      Add more answer options

• DEDOTATED WAM STORM!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • [i]*Cringes* [/i]
        Add more answer options

• Could barley watch
        Add more answer options

• That's old and lame
        Add more answer options

• Seen it.
        Add more answer options

13 Replies
        • [i]*Cringes*[/i]
          Add more answer options

• Not as good as dashcon.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • You stole this from Turkey's cringe thread
            Add more answer options

• I could feel the awkward coursing throught my viens.
            Add more answer options

• Deddodetated WAM
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Are you a time traveler?
              Add more answer options

• The mOLD is getting cOLD.
              Add more answer options

• This is hilarious... and I now have made up my mind that I will never be going to a minecraft convention!
              Add more answer options

• that was painful to watch, if theres any kind of compassion I could feel it will be for most of these people, hats off to the devs for having the patience to sit through hours of cringe worthy questions
              Add more answer options

• Thanks for post, OP, I hadn't seen that.
              Add more answer options

• Just wow
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.