JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/20/2014 2:42:14 PM

This Forum Is ....

[b][i]Awesome[/i][/b] I've never in my 17 Years of gaming been on a forum for more than 5 mins, usually on them to solve so problem or get a tip. But, this Forum (Even with it's constant cry baby complaints)... It has helped me cope with the wait for Destiny. Maybe all forums are like that and I just didn't know. But, I'd like to Thank you All :D 19 Days Guys, 19 Days. The Hype is real.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I will now attempt surviving. Day 1: Everything is going as planned... Not really. I accidentally locked my self in a closet. Day 2: Still stuck in the closet, found some Lego cubes to eat. Not sure for how long I will be able to keep it up. Day 3: The Lego supplies are low. My phone ran out of battery... Should had called for help. Suppose I will never see the light of day again. Day 4: I am out of the closet. Still straight. This experiment did not go as expected.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • lol'd
      Add more answer options

• Amen brother.
      Add more answer options

• Here's a 15 kill rampage to feed your addiction
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • To pass the time... funny, educational and awesome 52:45 min.
        Add more answer options

• 19 days until the worlds worst"flu" epidemic
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Truth. 19 torture days.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • i'm just here for the trolls [spoiler]or to be a smartass myself[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

• Edited by THEcommandomando: 8/21/2014 4:58:09 PM
            x2
            Add more answer options

• + delivery = 21+
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • If you want to even avoid the crybabying use the destiny sub reddit
              Add more answer options

• I'm with you!
              Add more answer options

• You think this helps Cope! Try Picking up Newsweek! That should keep you busy for net next few weeks!!
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • >#Density >Awesome Top kek
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • yes the #Destiny community is awesome 100 times better than any other community #19days
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Since I replied, you got a notification, and you had to check it! Now your wait is a little shorter because I wasted some more of your time.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      Buzzkiller
                      Buzzkiller

Ehrmagherd - old

18 days 21 hours 52 minutes
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by Buzzkiller: 8/21/2014 5:08:17 AM
                      Buzzkiller
                      Buzzkiller

Ehrmagherd - old

18 days 21 hours 53 minutes
                      Add more answer options

• It's lacking in Ninja justice though. Too many repeat threads and click bait. That being said, I still visit daily.
                      Add more answer options

15 Replies
                      • Only 19 days!!!
                        Add more answer options

• Full of babies and brats.
                        Add more answer options

• 19 days, but the Simpsons are going to be on for 12 of those days [i]straight[/i].
                        Add more answer options

17 Replies
                        • Edited by Geist2525: 8/21/2014 3:27:47 AM
                          welcome to B.net it will make u laugh, cry, piss u off, and anything and everything can happen on this site of bungies making. and again welcome!
                          Add more answer options

• 19 More days until we get our fix *twitches and violently scratches arms*
                          Add more answer options

• It's been great enduring this wait with all of you.
                          Add more answer options

• Well even with all the nonsense you find on these forums, we all still carry the weight of the wait together and keep one another going onwards to Destiny. That friends, is what makes me happy to be a part of it.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.