JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/20/2014 2:32:30 PM

So I got a kitten.

My Mum named it Alvin (WTF?) but since it was my birthday I got to add another name so I called it Brando. Isn't he adorable though?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Ktan Dantaktee
    Ktan Dantaktee

See you, space cowboy. - old

You look like an autistic moron. Also, pets are for weak-minded fools who are so mentally inept that they need an equally dumb creature to make them feel less pathetic.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Edited by Rascus98: 8/22/2014 7:09:36 AM
      i got a cat too =3
      Add more answer options

• Canz I haz plox
      Add more answer options

• I love cats but I can't have one. I'm extremely allergic to them and if one so much as brushes up against my leg, I can have trouble breathing.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • SO CUTE!!!
        Add more answer options

• CATS ARENT CUTE... JUST SMALLER VERSIONS OF THERE PRIMAL COUSINS..
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I wanna pet it.
          Add more answer options

• Good thing he's cute... [spoiler]... Since he owns you now. Makes up for that a bit.[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Want to hear a cat joke ? Ok sorry I was just kitten. :/
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Roflmao ur ugly
            Add more answer options

• Should have named it ifarted69
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Congrats,lol Great name. This is Goldie,got her when I was a kid. It's been 10 years ._."
              Add more answer options

• Awwwwwww :'D
              Add more answer options

• I named my cat Fudge because he was fat and brown.
              Add more answer options

10 Replies
              • You should call it Sir Potato. Sir Pot for short.
                Add more answer options

• Cute. But what you really need is a Mastiff or a Rottweiler. Now those are real pets
                Add more answer options

• Real men like dogs more.[spoiler]kitty is cute though[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

8 Replies
                • This little guy wandered up to me and my gf as I was leaving for work. We decided to keep him and name him Baby Ricky.
                  Add more answer options

• [quote]so I called it Brando[/quote] [i]DIO![/i]
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by SupaStaVince: 8/21/2014 2:47:16 AM
                  Ahh shit I love kittens. You have saved me from the Purple Ball. [spoiler]Cuteness > everything else...[/spoiler] If I had to choose between a kitten and having Destiny now, I'd go with the kitten.
                  Add more answer options

• Sweet pussy brah.
                  Add more answer options

• They're both horrible names. You should feel bad. I hope he murders you all in your sleep.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • For a sec, thought the title was you got bit by a kitten.
                    Add more answer options

• Sum good meat on that thing. Slow cook him put a lil barbecue sauce on em. Dam that sounds good
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Brando huh.. Solid name.
                      Add more answer options

• Hes like "bitch get that hand away from me!"
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.