JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

originally posted in:Disciples of Dark
Edited by Durie: 8/22/2014 4:04:41 PM
Durie

What type of play style do you prefer?

Offense

Defense

Support

Choose.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I tend to be on the offensive most of the time! "RUN AND GUN" Which usually gets me into trouble, but that's How I have fun! I die alot but idc lol!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I [i]like[/i] your [b]style[/b], you wanna [b]play[/b]?!
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I tend to adapt to what's going on in games so i would say support.
      Add more answer options

• I always like the stealthier classes in games
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Failure4Life: 8/22/2014 3:53:11 PM
      Given the chance and if it is viable I'm always the medic. If not I'm usually defensive.
      Add more answer options

• Since you said you're thinking of an mmo style game, I'll have to go with support. Healing your allies just in the nick of time and saving them from death is the best feeling for me in that genre.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Solid Snake style . Staying out of view , taking down Hind-D's , tranquillizing enemies , fighting Cyborg Ninja's and Blowing up Metal Gears [spoiler]So MGS style basically[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • S0lO SwaggZxScoping 450
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I don't like games where you have to sneak past enemies or play stealth in order to get the best of all.
            Add more answer options

• How about u????
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • depends on the map
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • What kind of game? TF2 style?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Zerg Rush and Terran Turtle Defense.
                  Add more answer options

• Offense is good defense, in a sense that they never get to reach their objectives, but In other words. (Spawn trap)
                  Add more answer options

• Support.
                  Add more answer options

• Defense/Support
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.