JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/20/2014 7:55:16 AM

Are you getting it at midnight?

yes!!!

nope, waiting til the morning.

downloading it at home

I'll be working the midnight launch at GameStop and the launch day. Any special plans for the midnight launch?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Normally I don't do midnight launch. Mostly due to the fact that I work nights and pretty much always work when a game I want comes out. However I'm finally using my vacation time before I lose it (doesn't carry over to the next year) for a week of playing a game I've been excited for for a long time.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• nope..my ghost edition will be delivered to me at work..wont play till that evening
    Add more answer options

• I'll probably have my ghost edition a few days early. So kinda.
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • Nope. It launches at 5pm 9/9 (AEST) so its pointless for me.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • No. I'm getting it at two minutes to midnight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21gYohM-Cz8
        Add more answer options

• Download from xbox store at midnight.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Yep... After the hour drive home and install it should just be time to start at 2am for me
          Add more answer options

• None I've pre ordered online
          Add more answer options

• You betcha. Oh you mean Destiny. Yeah, probably. If I don't hit snooze.
          Add more answer options

• Can't I don't know if Best Buy is doing it. If I do pick it up it'll be the 10th and won't be playing it till that weekend...Damn you college!
          Add more answer options

• •No •digital download overnight •wake up •PWN
          Add more answer options

• Hoping it wont be 'like a black friday event' in my area.
          Add more answer options

• Yes, but not nearly with as many exclamation marks
          Add more answer options

• Technically I'm getting it 2 days early... via digital preload, via PSN ;)
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.