JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Balovanni: 8/20/2014 7:37:05 AM

Best DLC in Fallout 3/New Vegas?

The Pitt

Operation Anchorage

Point Lookout

Dead Money

Honest Hearts

Old World Blues

Lonesome Road

T4R. Poll doesn't include Mothership Zeta because it was my least favorite.Broken Steel was more of an expansion pack. Also Bungies obsession with 7 prevents them from putting a more logical 8 answers for a poll.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I heard dead money was trash from a friend. I have no idea though
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • For me it's between the Pitt, point lookout, and old world blues
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Im Panther Land: 8/20/2014 11:55:43 PM
      Broken steel is the only correct answer also no mothership zeta? die
      Add more answer options

• Dead Money for life
      Add more answer options

• Best for FO3 is Point Lookout by far. Best overall is Old World Blues in NV though, that shit was unique and interesting.
      Add more answer options

• Pitt/ LR.
      Add more answer options

• Broken Steel.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by OnionRing27: 8/20/2014 10:21:20 PM
      Most Entertaining/Fun = OWB Best Gear = OA and LR Best Story = BS and HH Most shit tier = MZ
      Add more answer options

• Zeta wasn't that bad......was it?
      Add more answer options

• Only played all of the Fallout 3 ones. I'm totally regretting that now because of severe Fallout withdrawal. Might trade my NV for Ultimate Edition. [i]War. War never changes....[/i]
      Add more answer options

• None of the above??!?
      Add more answer options

• I havent played Honest Hearts or Lonesome Road yet, I would. But my pc sucks too much to have a awesome experience with mods. Favorire are Old World Blues and Dead Money, and only reason Operation Anchorage is awesome is because of the OP stealth suit.
      Add more answer options

• OWB is quirky and dangerous.
      Add more answer options

• I only played old world blues, dead money, lonesome road, and honest hearts personal I like old world
      Add more answer options

• Old world blues is my favorite.
      Add more answer options

• Old World blues > Lonesome Road > (Broken Steel) > Point Lookout > Honest Hearts > Dead Money > The Pitt > Operation Anchorage > Zeta
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.