JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by A Drunk3n Duck: 8/20/2014 6:18:28 AM

The date is September 9th...

Your are just picking up your fresh @$$ copy of Destiny from your respected retailer. You contain your giddiness as you drive (or walk) back to your house avoiding phone calls, people and anything that isn't mother-blam!-in Destiny. What do you do first...? [spoiler]Edit: You trade it in a for an n64 of course...[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Not getting Destiny. 9th is my baby brother's 8th birthday so I'll probably be spending the day with family.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• BACK BACK YOU DESTICLE AND RETURN FROM WHENCE YOU CAME
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Sorry guys bad joke. Excuse me while I make my escape...
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Post about it on #Destiny.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Watch the video you idiots....
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
            Gasai Yuno
            Gasai Yuno

benis - old

Trade the game in for a better one.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Get out, Desticle
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Just watch the goddamn video...jeez.
                Add more answer options

BioSmiley
                BioSmiley

Simply Bipo. - 7/24/2016 9:29:09 PM

You know "ass" isn't censored.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.