JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/20/2014 5:42:15 AM

why I don't like hunters

Absolutely every single person I've talked too who loves the hunter class has been a total Dick, calls All The other classes gay, and says how destiny is like Cod
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Guys. Stop before this gets out of hand. There's no need to generalize or insult. How can we fight off the darkness if we're too busy arguing over which class is the best?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That's cute that you think class guides personality, I'm a hunter an I think all classes are great but I think you suck dick
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Ensign Of Evil: 8/21/2014 3:27:06 AM
    Im going to play as a Hunter and my two greatest allies happen to be Warlocks. Just havent found a Titan buddy yet for 360
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • I'm sorry they give us bad names
      Add more answer options

• Ur gay
      Add more answer options

• Wow, you're such a dick
      Add more answer options

• Its kinda weird... The class you pick reflects you. Have you noticed that most people who played the Hunter class became kinda arrogant? And the Warlocks became stuck up? (Most wizards are stuck up) Then the Titans just try to be the peacekeepers between the two... Just a little thought I guess
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Titans and warlocks think Hunters are weak because whenever a Hunter kills one of them, they never know it.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Ms Wiink: 8/22/2014 3:53:09 AM
        And yet another one, the hunter must be amazing to attract so many haters lol oh and ps its nothing like COD in the slightest. Don't group everybody together just because of a few Dbags on here a lot of hunters are pretty cool 9/9/14 hope you enjoy destiny regardless^^
        Add more answer options

• Every kind of generalization is stupid, including this one. ;)
        Add more answer options

• Well at least you aren't generalising.
        Add more answer options

• I love me some hunters. I love me some Halo. Not everyone is nice. Sorry with your experience with other Hunters. Now keep waiting patiently for when you can fight them in Crucible.
        Add more answer options

• So far I'm unimpressed with my fellow hunters. They may be blam-ing a holes. But that doesn't make the hunters the worst warrior. Each class has its advantages and which ever one matches your play style is the best to you. I'm sorry you had to experience the bad hunters but we're not all a- holes. Have a great day mate. :)
        Add more answer options

• I don't know what kinda retarded baby cod player hunters your been talking too but some of us are cool and normal
        Add more answer options

• [spoiler]Every class talks shit about the others. Get over it.[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• Warlock > Titan > Hunter
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Way to genaralise hunters, good for you
          Add more answer options

KFrancis 8
          KFrancis 8

Blade, be true this day. - old

Some P's are Q's, therefore all P's are Q's [spoiler]Classic Fallacy[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Yes, I have talked to some Hunter douchebags. But, I have talked to some a Warlock and Titan douchbags too.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by RighteousStorm: 8/21/2014 7:43:02 PM
          I prefer the hunter but I had Titan as we'll I will play those the most and thankfully I'm not close minded I'm a rare type of hunter called the "mature hunter" because I don't constantly complain and I don't find this class underpowered, I also find very few mature hunters, I also play Titan, they're fun too.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • SO freaking TRUE
            Add more answer options

• Just saying, but all of the classes have their ups and downs. In my opinion, I prefer the Titan class, and the fact that people say that its like COD is sort of true. Destiny feels more like Halo in my opinion, but its just that the games publisher was Activision. Plus, the scoping feels like COD.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Sorry to hear that I have met many of those people myself. I am a hunter but I hate it when people play the "class war" card because they think they have something to prove. Everyone choose their class for a reason end of discussion. I don't let my class define me I let my fighting skill do that.
              Add more answer options

• Those people can go to hell Destiny is not COD Lone wandering hunter out.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • Yea not all us hunters are assholes, I for one don't even play CoD
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Zeal: 8/21/2014 7:30:41 PM
                Another case I say. [i]"Hate the player, not the class"[/i] I'm too a Hunter but I do so with [i]class[/i] [spoiler]see you starside[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.