JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/20/2014 12:01:14 AM

The Most Cringe-worthy Videos of The Internet

I'll start.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What is it about sonic that attracts weirdos? Makes me almost feel ashamed for loving sonic on sega genesis :(
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Basically everything on this channel [url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoHhGQZgzMMCBtq7LRhdf8A[/url]
      Add more answer options

• I don't know anything about rapping, but this is awful.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • How does he have that many subscribers
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • the most overused subject in the flood ill start cringe threads
          Add more answer options

• :^)
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • You already won.
            Add more answer options

• Nope, I'm immune by now
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.