JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/19/2014 11:51:08 PM
BC1096

Just ate chipotle, AMA

Make it entertaining/interesting
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Has your colon been cleansed yet?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • What's the best thing there?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Would you break up with your girlfriend for her?
        Add more answer options

7 Replies
        • Chipotle sucks, its watered down mexican food for white people who don't really want mexican food.
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Chipotle is pretty good, but $6.50/meal is a little too much for me. I do make a less tasty version of a burrito bowl at home, though.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Moes is better
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Is it as good as people say it is? Because when I first heard about it, it seemed way over hyped, just like Titan fall.
                Add more answer options

• r u masterbait
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • #Chipotleway So wait...they have fake mexican fast food in spain? ...
                  Add more answer options

• I ate there once. Not really my thing. Then again, neither is eating, really. [spoiler]Funny story, one time I went with my friend who wanted it. I saw an Asian guy there (and you know me and Asians) wearing the exact coat I wanted. I came so close to decking him in the face and running off with it.[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

• Did you shove it up your ass for good measures?
                  Add more answer options

• Wat
                  Add more answer options

• Chipotle is my liiiuuuuuufffffeee
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I've never eaten there. I hear it's amazing. What do you recommend?
                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                    • I don't know what that is
                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                      • Why did you not eat at Qdoba instead?
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • Estimate how long it will take (in hours) until your anus flows like The Mississippi in flood season.
                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                          • y r u so geyyyy?
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • Edited by Pit Viper: 8/20/2014 4:46:17 AM
                              Did you go home afterwards and get chipot[i]laid?[/i]
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • Where do you stand on the Chipotle vs Freebirds issue?
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • that place is gross, am i banned?
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • If you had to pick a domesticated animal that you thought maybe chipotle was using instead of whatever real meat is listed. What's your guess?
                                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                    • What's the most expensive restaurant you've ever eaten at?
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • How do you compare it with El Pollo Loco?
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • Do you have Chipotle away?
                                          Add more answer options

6 Replies
                                          • Brah I know the secret to chipotle Ask ME anything
                                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                            preload icon
                                            preload icon
                                            preload icon
                                            You are not allowed to view this content.