JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by WORKSHOPWIZARD : 8/20/2014 12:40:51 AM

PARTY THREAD!!!!!!!

This is a celebration for the news of floodatia!! Anyone is welcome to party or just chill. For now I'll be one handling the drinks and food. Have fun! Btw if you don't know what I'm talking about go to the floodzone or welcome to floodatia threads. [spoiler]BUT NO ACID!!![/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Its not a party until some one gets hurt
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • SUPER BUMP[spoiler]sorry for the bump.[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

Foudre Fondue
      Foudre Fondue

Really Feeling It! - old

*partying intensifies*
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by Pizza Shibe: 8/20/2014 2:26:55 AM
        So i heard there was a party...
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • [i]FIREWORKS[/i]
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • I'm at the Pizza Hut I'm at the Taco Bell I'm at the Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell say it with me now
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • [i] [/i]
              Add more answer options

• Dam! *throws acid away* At least I still have you meth. Now let's... Meth is a hell of a drug.
              Add more answer options

• Can we play some Deadmou5?
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Where's the free food?
                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                • Hey, I brought 15 tons of fireworks, alcohol and various party materials what to do first?
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • ­­
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • *comes in with tub of acid* Awwww... (ಥ﹏ಥ)
                      Add more answer options

7 Replies
                      • Hey homes, I'll take a new set of pipes. They literally just broke, fml.
                        Add more answer options

5 Replies
                        • Sup.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Bump..
                            Add more answer options

preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.