JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Onion Beetle: 8/19/2014 9:38:09 PM

I'm going for awhile.

Before you start reading, know in advance that this is bloggy and probably a bit too long for your dumb asses to read. But yeah, deal with it. Ok, due to some major -blam!-ing shit going down in my life, I probably won't be on the flood or offsite for quite a while, not that anyone here gives the slightest -blam!-, just telling you guys that I'll be afk for a while but I'll try my best to be back, Beetle never leaves. I'll be on for this week, then I gotta go and sort this shit out once and for all. I'm gonna name drop while I'm at it (why the -blam!- not?) Thanks to following people for making this site bearable... No, enjoyable ; Psychologist - you're awesome man Elegiac - obviously, coolest dude Smiggles Otthild All my followers Caption Render Recon Dav A shit tonne of other people I'm forgetting because I'm tired and angry Anyway, here's some music for you as a reward for actually reading this shit. Hell, I'll even throw in a gif too! http://i.imgur.com/OhCWNvd.gif +1 for tom Cruise as always Secret mystery pill 1 (same as pill 3)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by NinjaNumpty: 8/21/2014 12:14:57 PM
    You don't know me, but you're the greatest You compare to the likes of Mr JOHN CENA, Camnator and others. Good luck
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Nephilim713
    Nephilim713

Excited for FFXV - 8/25/2016 12:25:21 PM

Good. We can use less idiots like you around.
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • It k beetle, we will miss u tho I hope you sort whatever shit you're sorting [spoiler]sortception[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • this
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Hope it gets sorted out :) *hugs for good luck*
          Add more answer options

• Do you need a hug?
          Add more answer options

• kthxbai
          Add more answer options

• liek if you cried?
          Add more answer options

• Didnt make the list.....kinda saddening
          Add more answer options

• I wuv u such much
          Add more answer options

• Awww but you just came back
          Add more answer options

• As much of a -blam!-ing cock-sucking asshole you are, you make this place feel alive again. I'll miss you, slightly. [spoiler]Am I on that list of people you like?[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• I took a long hiatus from the forums due to not having a PC for about two years, and I was not a very active poster even back in the day, but you always made me smile even when you were being a douche Beetle. I hope everything goes well for you, and I'd like to see you back online ASAP. Just remember that no matter where you go... there you are.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Eligiac? You're lying right?
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Before you leave answer me this: what happened to PsychoRaider?
              Add more answer options

• Shit, and I just got back, too.
              Add more answer options

Golden Charizard
              Golden Charizard

No hands robo johnson - old

See you tomorrow vegetable bug.
              Add more answer options

• Have fun... I guess.
              Add more answer options

MalvOfAlaska
              MalvOfAlaska

#NinjasForPrison2016 - old

Shut up Beetle
              Add more answer options

• Again? But you just got back. Well, it was good to see your hilarious shitposts if only for a little while. Adios lukeanatr.
              Add more answer options

• You've said that so many times, it has lost all meaning... I'll just say something along the lines of what I usually say when you make one of these threads... [spoiler][quote]K, see ya bitch.[/quote][/spoiler]
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • where you going and what happened
                Add more answer options

• Take care my layered coleopteran friend, I shall see you when you return <.<
                Add more answer options

• Shut up, Beetle. [spoiler]=([/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• I'm actually gonna miss you ;_; [spoiler]you rabid penis you ;)[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

• Well, whatever happens, remember the person you rarely talk to, me...Good luck m8
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.