JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/19/2014 2:03:52 PM

Pickup lines!

Everyone feel free to post your best pickup lines here! Mine is, "hey girl, are you from McDonald's? Cause you're fat".
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ey bby u wan sum fuk?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Is that a mirror in your pocket cause I can see myself in your pants.
    Add more answer options

• you must be a library book, cause im checking you out
    Add more answer options

• You. Me. Friday Night. My place. OR Are you pregnant or are you just really skinny for a fat person? Cuz you smokin'
    Add more answer options

• Is it hot in here, or is it just me? Oh, it's just me.
    Add more answer options

• Show this to your girl https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3545309/1/Truth-or-Dare-Gone-Bad
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Are you niagara falls?[spoiler]because youre making me all wet[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• Bumpity bump
      Add more answer options

• Are you an angel? Cause I've got an erection
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
        randomrosso
        randomrosso

I'm new here. :) - old

Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see you and I together. ;D [i]Alternatively:[/i] [spoiler]because I can see myself in your pants [/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Bump.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.