JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by WaffleFairy937: 8/19/2014 4:29:53 AM

Should we be able to post pics of topless women on bnet?

yes

no

The only difference between male and female breasts is that females usually have larger breats. Does that mean we're not allowed to post pics of topless fat guys?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Who voted no!?^^
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • If you squint hard enough you can wack off to either
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • [quote]I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?[/quote]
        Add more answer options

• uh I think we should. I mean... why the hell not? You got something against boobs?
        Add more answer options

• Most people will post topless anime women so no...
        Add more answer options

• Yes [b]Yes[/b] [b][u][i]Yes!!!![/i][/u][/b]
        Add more answer options

• Yes
        Add more answer options

• I vote yes. If I can post a picture of a topless guy, I should be able to post one of a topless girl. Are male nipples somehow less offensive or some shit? This is -blam!-ing 2014. If you're offended by a boob, you need help.
        Add more answer options

11 Replies
        • Yes, because there aren't enough places on the internet where you can see topless women.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Doodling Hitman: 8/19/2014 4:46:34 PM
          Meh.. The boobs themselves are fine already. It's the nipple that needs to be covered. This picture is totally fine.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • I follow Pit Viper's path.
            Add more answer options

12 Replies
            • I can post pictures of boobs and I won't even get banned for it.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • You can get away with anything by calling it 'art'.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • I think I'm gonna scram before the Ninjas show up XD
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by FatherlyNick: 8/19/2014 7:42:11 PM
                  I remember watching a topless protest for research. The ladies had very good arguments and brought up very relevant points.
                  Add more answer options

• Tits are okay, vageenas or penors are not.
                  Add more answer options

Too many legalities for Bungie if they allowed it. Also too many restrictions for future titles. Can't exactly promote a game rated Teen with a site that's full of tits. Never happen.
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • Feminism.
                    Add more answer options

Mr Boom16
                    Mr Boom16

Not even bant - old

I support this idea
                    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• I guess but why? Tits are readily available to be seen on the Internet. Not seeing them here isn't a deal breaker.
                    Add more answer options

• I think every mammalian baby, ever, would, if they possessed the gift of speech, disagree with the premise. More to the point, I'm not sure we need to make female gamers feel even more marginalized and denigrated. I'd imagine what they have to listen to over their headsets is already tending to that job, assuming the hundreds of articles, with attendant recordings, are anything to go by.
                    Add more answer options

• For science!
                    Add more answer options

• 39 people like pickles in their butts
                    Add more answer options

• face master race ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                    Add more answer options

• ITT: boy wants to see boobies, hides his desires behind "hurrrr sexual liberation let's break down social barriers"
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.