JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

8/19/2014 12:27:51 AM

Some destiny ideas...

So we all know how ridiculously awesome destiny is and going to be, but I thought I'd share some ideas. In the beta ( which I played for ps3 ) I could only find rocket launchers and heavy machine guns for a heavy weapon. Since purple ammo isn't that easy to come by, I thought bungie could incorporate some new type of heavy weapon, maybe like a powerful grenade launcher that shoots mini black holes or something like that ( that might be a bit overpowered) but something along those lines. How about a laser version of the sniper or a combination of some sort. I'm not too sure, what do my fellow guardians think?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

View Entire Topic
  • Flamethrower would be cool, probably over powered and I have no idea how picking up heavy ammo would make sense for it so it probably won't be included
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.