JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by MxCrazy: 8/19/2014 1:59:17 AM

PS4

Who's getting destiny on ps4 here's my PSN if u want to play with me Mx_Crazy
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *Raises Hand* Now just waiting to pre-load
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *Raises hand*
    Add more answer options

• *raises hand*
    Add more answer options

• Mx_Crazy
    Add more answer options

• all 10 million of us
    Add more answer options

• (╯°□°)╯(╯°□°)╯(╯°□°)╯ PS4
    Add more answer options

• Every reasonable human being that has any self respect.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I am, and I have a headset. Feel free to add me Jerzy_boy95. Or leave your PSN name in a reply
      Add more answer options

• Any of u guys got headsets
      Add more answer options

• I am!
      Add more answer options

• I pre-ordered the Destiny bundle.
      Add more answer options

• PS4 In the House!.. mostly because of exclusive content.. which might have been a bad idea because all my friends are on Xbox. Add me if you want someone to shoot stuff with. Pellmell54
      Add more answer options

• I already purchased the digital copy just waiting to be able to preload
      Add more answer options

• getting PS4 and X1 but PS4 is my main for this game due to exlclusives. This game hits every single point that I like in a game so I'm making sure I have everything to make the game as fun as possible.
      Add more answer options

• This guy! :3
      Add more answer options

• Me
      Add more answer options

• I am
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
        Add more answer options

• I am!
        Add more answer options

• Me Psn zelorian74 Add me if you wish
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.