JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:TRUE x Legends
Edited by Vogue II: 8/20/2014 1:18:12 PM

Damn! Bladedancer looks sweet!

I don't know if its me but it seems like the hunter is for me, just look at that epic super! It is a really powerful super and you can get it to last longer with each kill by selecting one of 3 abilities, which can dominate in PvE. If you rather have your health regenerate with each kill instead of making the super lasting longer, there is an ability for that too! Seems good? Watch the damn video!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Pretty sure this is how it's gonna go. Majority of the world will be bladedancers devs will see how op they are in pvp slightly nerf them. Or everyone will notice your not gonna get a raid done with 6 blade dancers.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • I lost my mind its somewhere out here stranded.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I'm about that gunslinger life. Am I the only one?
        Add more answer options

8 Replies
        • Aye. Only thing that makes me want to play hunter.
          Add more answer options

• I'm so glad I went with the Hunter class. Bladedancer looks pretty freaking sweet.
          Add more answer options

• I post this anytime someone talks about a bladedancer :p
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • In pvp I will go with that wave one, pve that circular one will work alot in strikes
            Add more answer options

• WAY TOO FCKIN OP
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Coool
              Add more answer options

• Hunter All the Way :)
              Add more answer options

• main reason i chose hunter
              Add more answer options

• All sub classes are op.
              Add more answer options

• Hunter FTW.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Edited by H0RSE: 8/19/2014 7:20:56 AM
                If by "sick" you mean like ill and/or something you'd want to keep your distance from, then yes, it does.
                Add more answer options

• An op af
                Add more answer options

• For whoever is a halo veteran and played with the active camouflage armor ability should dominate in this subclass....All hail the ghosts of halo...
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Can't wait. But here's for old times sake.
                  Add more answer options

• SHUT THE -blam!- UP WITH THESE BLADEDANCER POSTS ALREADY!!!
                  Add more answer options

31 Replies
                  • since they named the classes ive known i was going to play warllock. but with the blade dancer subclass.... the hunter is looking very tempting
                    Add more answer options

• Name is ExEliteSaber says "epic" likes the "xXAssassinXx" styled class fggt [spoiler] #titanjokes. only kidding man! this subclass actually looks pretty cool =) [/spoiler]
                    Add more answer options

• I like blades. That is the reason I'm gonna use this subclass. I killed most ppl in PvP with the hunter knife anyways. Even with the delay in melee :/
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • Yes that class looks at her awesome. Especially compared to gunslinger. But Itll still prob be my last character I make. I lean more towards warlock. I love space magic is all lol
                      Add more answer options

• [quote] It is a really powerful super and you can get it to last longer with each kill by selecting one of 3 abilities, [b]which can dominate in PvE[/b][/quote] BUWHAHAHAHAH!!! Gr8 b8 m8
                      Add more answer options

• All 3 classes look super exciting. This one looks awesome but there are a few skills from Sunsinger I really want as well. Choices...
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        xTropicalEskimo
                        xTropicalEskimo

ded nsyd - old

Very nice, definitely watching the gaurdianradio tonight
                        Add more answer options

• sick as in ill? i don't think so
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.