JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/18/2014 12:39:12 PM

sparrows? who needs em!

elephant

scooter

Hover board

pony

skates

dinosaur

other (comments)

Sparrows are so yesterday, but what if you could have these as your personable vehicle instead?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Walking is even better. For those of you who complain destiny is too small, feel free to walk/run everywhere instead ;)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • I will be laughing at you when your out of gas or peanuts while I fly by in my cooler than you sparrow.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • A goat
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • A.T's from Air Gear!!!
          Add more answer options

• I will be riding a t-rex that shoots lasers out of his eyes, has ice breath, and has a jet pack. So no one -blam!- with me.
          Add more answer options

• I will command my buddy to give me piggy back rides all across the solar system
          Add more answer options

• tardis
          Add more answer options

• Come on who didn't see dinosaur and picture riding on a trex
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Sparrow
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I want the flying nimbus from dbz as i could attack while flying and to make it fair for the game, it'll only go 15ft in the air unless inside a building. For an animal i'd like an enhanced oversized wolf or just a plain ostrich. As for my space ship, gimme an X-Wing from Star Wars.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Segway rider lol
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Oliphaunts anyone?!
                  Add more answer options

• Tram car
                  Add more answer options

• Rascal scooter
                  Add more answer options

• No pony? Anyone? ANYONE?
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by uncleyugles: 8/29/2014 3:46:51 PM
                  Nimbus 4000
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Edited by Jasper: 8/29/2014 3:02:08 PM
                    Keeping the bird theme, why not a cassowary? It's like an ostrich, but with a blue head, a turkey wattle, and a helmet. What's not to like?
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Edited by I Like Penis: 8/29/2014 2:57:19 PM
                      The worlds are small enough to run around.Bungie then gives us hover bikes that are rip offs of the ones from star wars episode 6
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I vote hover-board. As that is pretty much all that the Sparrows are. :P
                        Add more answer options

• I want a Honey Badger, or a Dolphin (assuming their majesties would allow us to ride their blow holiness), or maybe a large Duck.
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • whatever it is it should be slower than walking sparrow is to OP
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • Personally, I think that the sparrow should be renamed to a different animal. You know, like a big cat....I'm thinking like a Puma, but I don't think that's a real animal. Maybe a chupa-thingy?
                            Add more answer options

3 Replies
                            • I just turn into a jet and fly away. [b]respect[/b]
                              Add more answer options

• Fućk that, I'm flinstoning this bitch
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • do you even hog m8
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • Lugia! Or Tron bikes! Or spidey webs! Or the invisible boat mobile! Or the Jules Verne Train!
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  You are not allowed to view this content.