JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/18/2014 6:34:06 AM

Destiny Talent Calculator

Most of you already know about this... But this is for those who don't. http://www.destinytheguide.com/loadouts.html
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I like this one more - http://destinydb.com/calculator/talents
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Mandingo: 8/18/2014 11:38:29 PM
    do... you really need a calculator ? it's not like it was Stats like typical RPG ... just 1 skill with 2+ other options...
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • *Sunsinger not Firesinger. Lol.
      Add more answer options

• Cool
      Add more answer options

• Awesome dude, thanks for the post first time I'm seeing this.
      Add more answer options

mdunc1982
      mdunc1982

psn: mdunc1982 - old

+1 I have seen this but I'm sure plenty haven't
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Prime: 8/18/2014 7:35:38 PM
      I didn't know this. This is useful, thanks.
      Add more answer options

• Awesome stuff - cheers for posting the link!
      Add more answer options

• Edited by FallingUp39: 8/18/2014 7:03:26 PM
      Also destinynews.net lot of info there.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • Good post. At first I thought this was another one of your troll posts. I was wrong.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I figured someone had made one of these. Problem is it's only good for looking at stats. Otherwise the actually abilities and effects need to be experienced to see how useful the combinations are/will be. Or at least get the hang of using them to the maximum potential
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • A talent calculator?
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Didn't even know this existed. (Somehow...) Anyway, thanks a ton for the link.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • almost forgot about this. Thanks :)
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Thanks I was trying to find this early but I forgot the site.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.