JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/18/2014 4:39:27 AM

5 reasons to date a girl with big tatas

1. She's got big tits...... 2. You'll have something to play with when you're bored 3. Best motarboat ever, you don't have to pay for it! Well you might..... 4. Best pillow ever, tits are like so fudging soft 5. There're -blam!--able!! Who wouldn't want -blam!--able things
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• So you don't have to pay for drinks whenever you go out. [spoiler]Milk ftw![/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

12 Replies
    • 1. Massager 2. Table/Somewhere to put your valuables 3. Personal picker-upper/Maid
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • /: what a retarded thread.
        Add more answer options

72 Replies
        • I almost did, she had H cups. But she was the worst texter ever.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • I like dick, and I'm a guy.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • As a man gloriously and graciously married to a girl with said big tatas, I concur wholeheartedly.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Well Im screwed then. Where do big butts rank?! lol
                Add more answer options

12 Replies
                • While I am an equal fan of boobs and ass, Bodily features are secondary to taste in alcohol.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Edited by RomanGladiator7: 8/18/2014 7:02:13 PM
                    Aw hell yeah
                    Add more answer options

24 Replies
                    • They're squishy and you can use them as size/shape references for other objects
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Damnnn people like titties
                        Add more answer options

• Big tatas scare me, but I also don't want flat chested. I have a friends who only like flat chested girls.
                        Add more answer options

8 Replies
                        • 6. She can hide snacks in them when you go to the movies.
                          Add more answer options

43 Replies
                          • Then you end up staying with this person and age sets in...
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            • Edited by Guy in a Suit: 8/20/2014 10:54:16 AM
                              [i] [/i]
                              Add more answer options

• I like a girl with small boobs because then I'm closer to her heart.
                              Add more answer options

11 Replies
                              • Saggy boobs are disgusting http://i.imgur.com/AgO9oLt.gif
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • C to E max
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • Wondering why we need to go beyond #1...
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      Silent
                                      Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

Just as long as you find a new pair before gravity takes it's toll.
                                      Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                      • 1. Big tatas 2. Big tatas 3. Big tatas 4. Big tatas 5. Big tatas
                                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                        • I prefer boobs that are proportionate to her body.
                                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                          • Does a womens breast size show how good of a partner she is??
                                            Add more answer options

6 Replies
                                            • Had sizes A - G (almost died on the G;s...no joke) I have come to the realization that I prefer a nice, small, perfect handful with perfect little nips. Hands down, no contest... Big titties still fun tho
                                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                              • 1. I don't like big tits. 2. I would prefer to play with her hair. 3. Motorboating is weird. 4. I cannot argue with that. 5. Tit-f[b]uc[/b]king is weird.
                                                Add more answer options

24 Replies
                                                • Smaller = better
                                                  Add more answer options

19 Replies
                                                  preload icon
                                                  preload icon
                                                  preload icon
                                                  You are not allowed to view this content.