JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by FullFrontal: 8/19/2014 8:41:32 PM

So I Have a Problem

Edit 4: Today's new picture: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f133/miller4283/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140818_125129_833_zpsgbdf3iuq.jpg Edit 3: The cryptic, blurry pics I've been sending him 1. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f133/miller4283/IMG_20140817_164209_229_zpsb4092107.jpg 2. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f133/miller4283/IMG_20140815_154249_910_zps0adf4d58.jpg 3. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f133/miller4283/IMG_20140816_120440_025_zps7133474f.jpg Edit 2: Just in case you were wondering if this is real: [url]http://youtu.be/0GUnDpwqmzo[/url] Original post: A Destiny problem. A problem that caused me to buy one of my best friends a PS4 that he was having trouble affording. And a 1 year PS Plus membership. And a $50 PSN card for Destiny. Just because I want him to play Destiny with me. Besides, needed a 6th for TEH RAIDZZZZZZ!!!!! Am I selfish or what?!?!? Edit: And just to troll him a bit, I've been sending blurry, cryptic pictures of different parts of the PS4 that I got him. It's hard to tell, but there's very subtle hints as to what the pics are. He's still clueless at this point.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by xEPCx: 8/19/2014 11:56:09 AM
    1. Condom with a helmet camera inside... 2. Price tag of said condoms "Great" 3. Tissue box. 4. ...a sewing machine...? Btw. That's purrty cool of you to do such a thing. Must be a good friend.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Do you know when your gonna give it to him?
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Man is that for real? That video proof isn't enough though. You gotta upload his reaction video when you give the whole set to him.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • when i saw 'problem' i was gonna tell you that there's an ointment for that
          Add more answer options

• pug
          Add more answer options

• Watch him suddenly buy his own xD
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Edited by Mandingo: 8/19/2014 1:47:05 AM
            Photobucket ..... is this real right now ? Why do people still use that stupid shit anyways imgur > all
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • That's awesome dude. I couldn't afford to buy my friend a PS4 but gave him $75 for his birthday. Hopefully he can pay the rest and join us on Next-Gen :)
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Come on mate , jump on my sparrow * fullfrontal jumps on the back* LETS GET SANTA *flies into the sun and finds santa* Fin
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • You are one great friend. He had better name his firstborn after you, boy or girl. Good luck and good hunting to you both. See you on 9/9!
                  Add more answer options

• You sir! Deserve a piggy back ride. Hop on friend! 😁
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • Isnt destiny 60 dollars?
                    Add more answer options

5 Replies
                    • Did you tell him you got him something and then start sending those pics or did u just start sending him random pics
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • If i keep on pressing the beggining of the video i can make you sound like the seagulls from finding nemo lol
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Lmfao can I be your friend?! That's awesome. I was so confused at first at what the hell I was looking at in the pictures. I was like, "umm am I missing something here?!" That's cool though. I had been telling my best friend to get a PS4 just for this game so he can play with me. He just ordered his and he's getting it on Friday I think. Can't wait for this damn game, I'm losing my mind just waiting around for 9/9/2014.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • You're a generous man.
                            Add more answer options

• A very noble gesture cleverly disguised in a deliciously evil exterior. I tip my hat to you.
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Dat account name doh
                              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                              • Edited by KeyserSoze: 8/18/2014 5:44:07 PM
                                Trolling friends is the best....and this^, this is brilliant.
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                • i hope you bleed to death through your anus
                                  Add more answer options

7 Replies
                                  • What is the 1st pic? I know the 2nd and 3rd. Any hints OP?
                                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                    • We need more friends like you
                                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                      • Awsome !
                                        Add more answer options

• props
                                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                        • If I could afford it ATM I would do the same thing. Lol
                                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                          • You sir deserve no less then a hot model to show up at your home and let you f**k her right in the p***y
                                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                            preload icon
                                            preload icon
                                            preload icon
                                            You are not allowed to view this content.