JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Ragnar lothbrok: 8/18/2014 10:04:36 PM

till sept 9th

Enough said
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I like how you changed your original post. true troll :D
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My K/D. Won't suck scrub.
    Add more answer options

• Then you will be waiting a long time. I have plenty of games for pvp, destiny won't be one of them.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Raging Bullgod: 8/18/2014 9:59:49 PM
    You are not the reason my KDR sucks. I am. You just happen to be the idiot that got lucky to face me. :P
    Add more answer options

• You know that higher number are good, right?
    Add more answer options

• Because you'll be dragging everyone on your team down? Are you really that shitty of a player?
    Add more answer options

• Ragnar lothbrok. >Doesn't have friends >Try hard >Alone >Plays to be the best instead of Fun >Solitary Life >Sad
    Add more answer options

Nashtalia
    Nashtalia

Private Group all Day :D - old

K/D still means something? huh i seriously thought MLG is the reason K/D is serious business. either way MLG is the dumbest thing ever started...i would say
    Add more answer options

• It wont just be you who makes my KD ratio look bad but then again I don't really care. You see, I play for FUN
    Add more answer options

• Don't care about KD Nuff said
    Add more answer options

• This account has not played destiny. No really I'll be pub stopping with my clan so
    Add more answer options

• Your kills wont even match half of my suicide rate.
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • Hey! I'm the only one who makes my KD ratio suck! Wait...
      Add more answer options

• Is that because one less noob will be in the PvP
      Add more answer options

• Believe me when I say it will be you and many,many others that will ensure my kd sucks, not that I give a shit that I'm shit :)
      Add more answer options

• my pa said he guna git ya
      Add more answer options

• You won't
      Add more answer options

• I hope your family burns to death
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Well someone has a micro penis... Keep on stroking your fake internet peener
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Ragnar lothbrok: 8/18/2014 2:41:16 AM
        To you and anyone else mostly the people hating on this game
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Let the games began.
          Add more answer options

• I'll clean the floor with your tears...then mop it with your face.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by ZeroMike: 8/18/2014 9:55:02 PM
          Never!
          Add more answer options

• Get rekt.
          Add more answer options

• Considering you haven't played the beta, I'm pretty sure you're gonna have a hard time catching up. Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 0/8
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Perpetualenigma3: 8/18/2014 5:31:45 PM
          Lmao....nooo...it will be Lovell,Stormtrooper(Stormpooper lol), and Typhoontrav (probably in that order) the reason my KD will su cks, sorry to burst your bubble
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.