JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by TheRooster: 8/18/2014 1:08:07 AM

TheRooster's Destiny Beta Montage

I finished in the top 25-100 in multiple categories (according to DestinyTracker's leaderboards) and decided to make a montage to remember all the fun I had while playing the Beta. Be warned...it's over 15 minutes long. I was thinking of making multiple montages, but I decided to make one giant one instead. I had a lot of quality footage to work with, so I hope you guys enjoy it! *All of this was streamed live on Twitch. You can watch me play crazy amounts Destiny beginning September 9th at: https://twitch.tv/Thel2ooster
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• When I heard the beginning of "Razor Sharp by Pegboard Nerds" playing I instantly liked this montage. BTW beastly handling of the sniper, very skillful man.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Glad I wasn't in this video, you were smashing!!
    Add more answer options

• Incredible! Very well done!
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Sparrow tries to run you down - jump It turns around to try again - jump & gun the driver down. Heh heh heh.
      Add more answer options

• what was your final ranking i didn't play they last few days so i ended up 82 but i stayed around the 36 mark
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • what was your final ranking i didn't play they last few days so i ended up 82 but i stayed around the 36 mark
        Add more answer options

• Just watched your beta montage again and it is the only one that gives me goose bumps
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by Scooby: 8/18/2014 7:45:11 PM
          Your damn good at mp and video making. 2 thumbs up to you my fellow guardian...Also whats the name of the music/song?
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Hahahaha -blam!- the bit where your whole team was dancing and just killng any mother-blam!-er that came near you was the best!
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Nice vid! I didn't really use the sniper in the beta and stayed with the shotgun because i was comfortable with it. But for the more rangy maps I will def start bringing the sniper as watching the video it doesn't seem to be bad and pretty good.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • Very nice sir can't wait for the game, September 9th hurry up!
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.