JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Art and Stuff
Edited by Progo: 8/18/2014 12:15:54 AM
Progo

A Titan Sculpture I Made

1 hour speed sculpt, I also ran out of gray Sculpey hehe... [url=http://i.imgur.com/8opfitr.jpg]Alternate view[/url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/yQZnW5H.jpg]Scale view[/url] Supplies: 1 brick of Sculpey. 1 Leatherman mini-multitool. 1 copy of Hotel Ambient CD 2 by Moby. My older work: [url]http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/64256621[/url] Thoughts? Requests? Does anyone else here like to work with clay? EDIT: be sure to enter in the Art Contest, it's still running and all skill levels are welcome! [url]http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Post/39813/67407369/0/0[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Pretty awesome, I'd paint it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If people need someone to play with hit me up and add me! PS4! isucki
    Add more answer options

• Speed sculpt FTW! (Moby CD for supplies - hilarious!)
    Add more answer options

• Nudge
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Capture the flag!!!!
      Add more answer options

• Request: Hunter with long flowing cape
      Add more answer options

• Freaking amazing! How long did that take?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • That's pretty neat. Keep up the fan art haha
        Add more answer options

• I'll take two, please. Well done!
        Add more answer options

• Really good job!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Really nice, love the pose and the detail I think if Bungie releases merchandise we should have some sort of figurine/statue collectables like AC games
          Add more answer options

• Bad Ass all da way :P
          Add more answer options

• if i had spare time, i would do something like that but I'm in bloody work most the time so i lack the time for hobbies except for games .
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Looks Good what i am hoping for is that in the near future we get the option the order a 3D sculpture of your own Caracter i think that would be cool.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Bro..that's dope as hell
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • Gumby is that you?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • It looks great! What I really like is that you've put in some motion/ dynamism into the flag and mark. Do you ever paint these? I'd love to see this one in colour.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • That is pretty good, clay and sculpture was never my thing. I was never good at it, in my last semester at Uni every single sculpture piece i made fell apart. Every one. I prefer drawing and printing. But again, awesome work man.
                    Add more answer options

• Nice work!
                    Add more answer options

• dude that is sick. great work
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • wow i cant imagine how long that must've took! it looks great!
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Sweet! are you going to paint it?
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Excellent work, keeps the look while remaining stylized.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Nice work. Wouldn't mind seeing some lacquer on it
                            Add more answer options

• That's so awesome!!
                            Add more answer options

• Me gusta.
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.