JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/17/2014 11:34:07 PM
Scorch

I know why the Middle East and Africa are so violent

Anyone would be mad if they lived in that heat 24/7.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Freeze your ass off at night though.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Na. Bush meat mon.
    Add more answer options

• I live in Arizona and we don't have very much terrorism
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • i think them lashing out means that they want more British dominion
      Add more answer options

• I'd prefer obscene heat to this arctic shithole of my hometown.
      Add more answer options

• ice ice bby
      Add more answer options

• Because they're so uneducated and primal...
      Add more answer options

El Burninator
      El Burninator

Hit the sack, Jack. - old

It's probably because they don't have Polar Bears or Penguins
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • They need more ice.
        Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• Read the title as Middle Earth and got excited.
        Add more answer options

• Actually it's more to do with this dude. /Thread
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Australia here. Too hot to do anything extreme
          Add more answer options

• Move to America and park your car in the middle of the road. I am certain you will see more violence
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Arizonan here. I can confirm that we're all pissed-off terrorists.
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            • Yeah I went there and was pretty pissed off too. I was so mad that I could fly a plane into a building or something.
              Add more answer options

• [quote]Anyone would be mad if they had sark skin and were genetically inferior to the rest of the world [/quote]
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Edited by Lord Nocturne: 8/18/2014 4:29:48 AM
                Yeah, I'd be pretty agitated if I were stuck in that environment. Sticking me in a desert would basically be a death sentence for me though, too much heat and sunlight gives me headaches and drains me quickly.
                Add more answer options

• I live in Florida. It's not too violent here.
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • Hmm...intemeremesting
                  Add more answer options

• It's actually cool at nights.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Religion.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Actually, it has been proven that intense heat makes people more irritable. It doesn't completely explain the conflict, but it does contribute.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • I actually prefer the heat to the cold. The cold makes me mean
                        Add more answer options

• Brown people am I right?
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • I'm in Southern Arizona, not nearly as full of the vinegar.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.