JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/17/2014 9:13:54 PM

My 1st son is due 9/9/14!

Was hoping bungie could hook up expecting parents on this date with some cool gear. I would like to rock a bib with my gaurdian
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Ralfufigus: 8/20/2014 10:37:59 PM
    Your son is [i]Destiny.[/i]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 4+ days to go still on schedule. Thanks!
    Add more answer options

• I can tell you sir, I've been rocking that birth date for a little more than 30 trips around the Sun, and it's a fine date to get things started. Many happy returns to the expected and congrats!
    Add more answer options

• Well it looks like you won't have to worry about waking up in the middle of the night to feed him....[spoiler]you'll already be awake playing destiny[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• Name him Destin. Please.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Congratulations, you can now troll him every year "guess what time it is son.... Thats right, its the 20th anniversary of Destiny's release..... Oh, and your birthday"
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • That sucks..... You're going to miss your first child's birth bro.... Oh you can always make another! SEE YOU OUT THERE GUARDIAN!!!
        Add more answer options

• Dustin or destin for his name would be epic. He would thank you for giving him a neat story about his name.
        Add more answer options

• Name him john :D
        Add more answer options

• Destiny's Child...
        Add more answer options

• Hopefully if he is born on that day you make the right decision and continue to play Destiny.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by NeoZephyr: 8/19/2014 9:00:08 PM
        What class will he choose? Any name ideas? I volunteer Voidwalker. It's a strong name.
        Add more answer options

• You should name him Bungie Zeeznuts *insert family name here* A name should mean something! Trust me, he will thank you you will give him the gift of a great story to tell for the rest of his life.
        Add more answer options

• I bet the mothers gonna be mad youre playin destiny when shes in labor. Dont wurry its wpth it
        Add more answer options

• 0/10
        Add more answer options

• Congrats man....get ready for baby boot camp it may be a true crucible
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Ewan McNeckbeard: 8/19/2014 1:54:53 PM
        What are you planning to name him?
        Add more answer options

• The third supermoon is 9/9 as well...
        Add more answer options

• If its a boy name him Dirk that be epic!
        Add more answer options

• I genuinely don't give a -blam!-. I seriously don't. I'm trying to, look *points at blank emotionless face* but it's just not working out. Maybe next time, I'll have a -blam!- to give. [spoiler]i won't[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• I forsee many sleepless nights in your future my friend.
        Add more answer options

• If its a girl name her destiny
        Add more answer options

• Someones going to miss the birth of their son. JK youre just a poor kid trying to scam free gear
        Add more answer options

• Congrats Bro
        Add more answer options

• Name him Speaker. Or at least nickname.
        Add more answer options

Toland Drump
        Toland Drump

Make the last city great again - old

Any chance you could name him Hunter? or Purple ball?
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.