JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/17/2014 8:57:41 PM
Abomb

Destiny Caption Contest

Here at JAAM, we appreciate the benefits of community. So here is our second installment of the caption contest. Contest Rules: Keep it short Keep it "somewhat" clean Trolling of participants to a minimum The winner will be contacted at an undisclosed time and will be awarded the gift of GLORY.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "When I said Battletoads, I didn't mean this!"
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "I said TMNT not TMNF you imbecile!"
    Add more answer options

• "Bud...."
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • "All hail the Hypnotoad!"
      Add more answer options

• Hi oh hi oh off to work we go
      Add more answer options

• 1v1 me bro
      Add more answer options

• Those 300 spartans wilk never see what hit em
      Add more answer options

• How a toad sees bacteria
      Add more answer options

• "Sage mode for 3rd sub-class confirmed"
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • "Summoning jutsu!!"
        Add more answer options

• "I don't know where to find this.... But I want to lick it"
        Add more answer options

• The Elder Scrolls: Tadpole DLC
        Add more answer options

• Meanwhile in Mr. Slave's rectum
        Add more answer options

• Come lick me bro!
        Add more answer options

• Edited by PsycoMetal64: 8/17/2014 9:28:14 PM
        "Meth: Not even once."
        Add more answer options

• Any of you fine lads seen a princess 'round here?
        Add more answer options

• A Bungie and Capcom cross over, "Lost Destiny"!
        Add more answer options

• Don't hit me, I'm endangered!
        Add more answer options

• Keep it up lads, they're about to croak it.
        Add more answer options

• I don't care how badly you want to find a prince, I ain't kissing that!
        Add more answer options

• "Better keep Paul McCartney outta here. This guy loves the beetles...." sorry I had to.
        Add more answer options

• "SHIT!!! They have a frog foot! Somebody get the A10!!!"
        Add more answer options

• It's times like these I wish I picked up my auto rifle not my walking stick
        Add more answer options

• Battle toads is down the hall to the left idiot
        Add more answer options

• "And this Linda is why I said don't kiss the frog ,but nooo you said he's gonna turn into a prince !"
        Add more answer options

• "Wha....a...frog???? Brooooo I think you gave me some seriously bad glimmer"
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.