JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Old Papa Rich: 8/17/2014 2:26:33 PM
She
She

o_____o needs to stop.

Does anybody else think o_________o needs to stop master baiting? Quite frankly I'm sick and tired of seeing all his junk being shoved into my face.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bumping this lolol
    Add more answer options

• Try muting him. Or send him a respectful private message. this has zero to do with Destiny.
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • Gr8 b8 now i masturb8
      Add more answer options

• I actually don't mind him at all :)
      Add more answer options

• What if I like his junk?
      Add more answer options

• Just admit it you love his or her junk!
      Add more answer options

• Use the mute feature.
      Add more answer options

• 100th comment I'm special
      Add more answer options

• Ha "master baiting"
      Add more answer options

• Edited by CorruptKnight7: 8/17/2014 12:11:52 PM
      Longface can be annoying but he/she can be really funny sometimes. Honestly, I am waiting for Longface to post here right now.
      Add more answer options

• He's got some of the most creative and inoffensive troll topics around. Not to mention a good idea from time to time. I'd rather read 5 o_______o topics than all the threads complaining about what is or isn't in the game.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Making a thread about another user used to be a 12 day ban. Way to go Mods.
        Add more answer options

• Well making useless threads doesn't help the situation, if you want and have the bases to do it, report the threads and move on instead of adding yet more spam to this already spam filled forum.
        Add more answer options

• ^ How I Envision OP ^
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Nope he's one those who actually brings fun to these forums .
          Add more answer options

• I don't really see him being a troll. You just don't like his opinions. Just mute or get over it
          Add more answer options

• I muted that guy a long time ago.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • >1357 BC + 3471 >Still getting annoyed by longface >topkek
            Add more answer options

• I just click "Hide" when another one of his dumbass posts pops up
            Add more answer options

• Yeah he is a bad troll I wish bungie would ban people that troll too much
            Add more answer options

• "Master baiting" "Junk in face" You said it, not me.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Brilliant
              Add more answer options

Nashtalia
              Nashtalia

Private Group all Day :D - old

x'D
              Add more answer options

• A troll about a troll, Trollception...These forums are doomed.
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • Maybe he's Cry!
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.