JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by IXIBUCKEYEIXI: 8/17/2014 2:43:58 AM

Which class should I choose?

Cooking

Woodshop

Most of my friends are taking Woodshop and it has all the cool saws and shit, but cooking has all the fine ass bitches in it. I can't decide so I'm leaving up to you guys.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I only went to woodshop because I got kicked for eating all the food in cooking? They said free so wtf
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Cooking is waaaaaaay more useful. You could cook that bitch some food. Bitches love food.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • :D
        Add more answer options

• You have no idea how many people you just tricked!
        Add more answer options

• Take woodshop, cooking is a woman's job.[spoiler]just kidding, don't get mad bitch ;)[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Cooking... Because eating Raman noodles everyday sucks ass and wood doesn't taste very good
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Cooking but only because you get to eat what you cook. -blam!- woodshop I don't want to be bringing home all kinds of wooden stuff I made.
            Add more answer options

• [spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler]#OffTopic[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

• cooking. you get to eat all the delicious food you make :)
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Swegman: 8/18/2014 11:49:13 PM
            This is the kind of troll I want in my life. A funny one. Also, woodshop. It's easier to get the facilities/equipment to learn cooking at home.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Cooking seems to have a huge lead
              Add more answer options

• Im taking cooking since I like to cook and an easy a
              Add more answer options

• I wish that I had the time to count all of the "bitches" used in the thread. And then correlate that to the amount of people that actually have a said "bitch". The results may surprise you.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Think about what you'll use more.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Whichever one will give you more time off to play Destiny.
                  Add more answer options

• Hunter because... I see whatcha did there.
                  Add more answer options

• to cook you just follow the instructions
                  Add more answer options

• Take woodshop. Cooking is more fun at home. Unless you want chicks, then do both.
                  Add more answer options

• Cooking all the way, bro! Imagine this: you're "struggling" in class and need "help" with an assignment. You , out load, say that you can't quite understand what the deal is with your tiramisu. Your attractive cooking partner says, " It's easy. Come on. I can show you after class". She comes to your house and you start to make an excellent tiramisu when, BLAM!!!! You finish making it and eating eat and then she goes home . . . . .then you see her in class the next day . . . . *rambling on and on* If you guys thought there was gonna be some naughtiness going on, shame on you . . . . . Ya, pervs!! Lol But seriously, cooking class.
                  Add more answer options

• For the love of God! I -blam!-ing choose Warlock! Alright! Wait a minute... This isn't another one of those polls is it? No. No it isn't. Carry on and disregard what I said. [spoiler]Cooking bro. Chicks love a man that knows his way around the kitchen.[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

• #Offtopic
                  Add more answer options

• So, I'm a chick and I've taken both. Including welding.. And I like shop better. Weird? This year I'm taking 2 more..
                  Add more answer options

11 Replies
                  • wut cles u wuna plea? Then I saw the post.
                    Add more answer options

• bitches love men who can cook. FACT
                    Add more answer options

• Edited by Chara NYC: 8/18/2014 5:33:04 AM
                    My High School didn't have classes like these. We just had regular classes (English, math, history, etc etc). Lucky you. High School was boring as hell for me.
                    Add more answer options

• How much could a wood chuck chop if a wood chuck could chop wood? If you know the answer to this then you know what you must choose...
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.