JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

8/16/2014 9:52:16 PM
callumdotexe
callumdotexe

Looking for clanmates! old

How do Bungie do it so well?

Every bungie game has awesome factions and faction names. All of them sound cool in their own way. And all them work. I wish I had the ability to think of these cool names. What do you guys think?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• #Bungie4life Get 343i out of here!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They put time, effort, and care into their work, unlike most modern companies who just scoop up cash and wave goodbye.
    Add more answer options

• They actually care about the quality of their product!
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • They add LOVE.
      Add more answer options

• All the faction names are really cool. I mean who thinks of (cool) stuff like Dead Orbit, New Monarchy, and Future War Cult?
      Add more answer options

• No Idea. Gotta say they definitely did a good job with the Faction designs. Basic and Generic but I certainly like them.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.