JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Ninjambie: 8/16/2014 8:46:15 PM

Destiny: Gamescom 2014 Game Play Videos

[b]Source:[/b] http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/08/16/destiny-legendary-warlock-vs-ogre-gamescom-2014 Blues and purples and Mister Neutron oh my!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I hate Guardens versing Gardens
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Edited by Myst86: 8/16/2014 8:54:20 PM
      Myst86
      Myst86

Rise of iron, First proper dlc! - 8/22/2016 10:51:02 PM

Something to watch. thx! I was bored as hell and this will get me to drool badly again for the release lol
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • where is all the coverage of HEROBRINE??? http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67430264/0/0
        Add more answer options

• For all you Titans out there.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Ninjambie: 8/16/2014 8:51:09 PM
        For all you Hunters out there.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.