JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by MishyBritches: 8/19/2014 9:52:55 PM

Missing Person Alert

My husband was missing for four days in July. He came back. Now he is depressed and talks about some woman in his sleep. He is constantly on his phone. If you know who this Destiny chick is, please let me know! And no, I'm not intimidated by her "golden gun"!!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wow dude ur really dum. Destiny isn't a woman, it's a GAME, it's actually the game ur on the forum for. LOL how dum do u feel now that u thot it was a woman? Stupid ppl i sware on me mum..
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Edited by BicoastalCloud7: 8/19/2014 11:10:48 PM
      BicoastalCloud7 Titan GOD CLASS here. DESTINY??!!! Man I know that BTICH! Me and like 900,000 of my homeboys and girls ran a 4 day train on that hoe??? She let erghbody smash!!
      Add more answer options

• Does this mean this "Destiny" chic is a tranny? I mean, you ARE saying she has a golden gun......Ron Jeremy wrote an article about the second cumming of the "Golden Gun"........it couldn't possibly be.......
      Add more answer options

• Destiny was great, I shot my load from my golden gun 3 times in 10 seconds...
      Add more answer options

• You should divorce him....
      Add more answer options

• Hello
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Elegize: 8/17/2014 8:13:20 PM
      Oh her.. She was threatening me too. Saying she would shower me with her golden gun. That girl is nasty.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • The Destiny chick had 4.6 million ppl in her over a short period. So your not alone. It was so much fun for me. I thought id be nervous in front of other guys but it was Great!!!!!
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • i think i found that destiny you're looking for.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I have a date with her on 9/9. Want me to pass on a message? Can't say we're gonna talk all that much but just thought I'd let you know. My hands will be controlling everything she does
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Brace yourselves, the trolls are coming
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • My wife has had the same problem.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • You sure its chick or like you wrote chic. In case you don't know what chic is, its slang for stylish or smart. So your husband may have Destiny style on his phone. So don't be surprised if he comes home dressed like a Warlock,Hunter, or Titan.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Ooh is that the chick with the big ol' mountains? I hear she lets guardians explore them from time to time.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Worst post I've ever seen get off these forums
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I got the bitch in the trunk of my car with a bag of rats. Where do you want me to bring the skank?
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • She is in that caravan !!
                          Add more answer options

• Oh I know Destiny. But I hear she likes the darkness o_O
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • Sounds gay.
                            Add more answer options

• Nobody say nuffin! *points gun*
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • That's not a golden gun in my pants, I'm just happy to see you.
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • I know her. She took my $$$ and left me. ;-(,,
                                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                • Wow. Bravo.
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  • He left you for destiny because you probably didn't want a 3sum x)
                                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                    • Hate to tell you this but we are dating the Destiny chick she's just so hot :D
                                      Add more answer options

• Edited by Skelingtin: 8/17/2014 5:56:00 PM
                                      Oh gurl he ain't makin no breakfast fo' you. He got that skank ass chica Destiny to wrap aroun' You know she had 800,000 people inside her at once? I KNOW RIGHT? :( </3 0~0
                                      Add more answer options

6 Replies
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      preload icon
                                      You are not allowed to view this content.