JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/16/2014 6:20:53 AM

My name

So I have had the name "sliksnipe" since about ragnarok online, because I played the sniper class as I do In most games. For many years this has been my tag everywhere except for XBL, so the question is flood..... Should I change it? And if I should, what should it be?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by RageQuitMichael: 8/16/2014 4:40:57 PM
    This decides who you are. What do you think of when you hear, "My name is"
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I would keep it, keep your username living on, unless you would like to use the name [spoiler]Xxb1gDlCKr1ckxX[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• B1gd1kOG69
    Add more answer options

• iFarted69
    Add more answer options

• fAz3fANb0YxxxxxXxDdd
    Add more answer options

• XxFaZeKlaN-blam!-bItChEsGeTMoNeYXx
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • ifarted69
      Add more answer options

Sleepy Bio
      Sleepy Bio

Would you look at the time? Its Nap Time - old

Ifarted69 is the only choice, except Rainbow Panda Warrior.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by FaZe ZacharyCHT: 8/16/2014 12:14:48 PM
      ZXxZxzZxxxxZZZ420blazeityoloswagnoscopemlgFaZegetonmylevelnoobsZZZxxxxZzxZxXZ
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Jphn 33: 8/16/2014 6:51:52 AM
      Keep it. Let the legacy live on! [quote]The Legend never dies![/quote]
      Add more answer options

• XXXxxx360noscopexxxXXX
      Add more answer options

• ixboxdotcommed69
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.