JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

Edited by upperjohn117aka: 8/16/2014 4:36:32 AM

Bungie App

The Bungie app should play the destiny sountrack from the main menu of the beta in the background of the app. please do it bungie
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think that sounds kind of cool. But I have a feeling it would end up being like setting an alarm. You hear the same dang melody over and over that you begin to hate the tune after a point. I don't want to hate the music before I play the game lol.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • They should make the app for mac...
      Add more answer options

• Download SoundCloud and you're in. I listen to Destiny's soundtrack 90% of the time I'm on the forums.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I think the more pressing matter is the lighting on your equipment viewer.
        Add more answer options

• Music would ruin my train of thought hmmm but since it wouldnt have any lyrics I think it would be ok but It would get annoying
        Add more answer options

• ... I wouldn't say play from the beginning most people would turn down the volume and such... or forget to turn it down be in meeting and interrupt and blowing your cover. I say maybe doing a media player in the app to play the music so I could play it on way home from work... just a thought
        Add more answer options

• That would be annoying.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.