JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

Edited by PupGilder: 8/18/2014 2:32:19 AM

Happy birthday Deej!

Have a blast.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by wWaAVve: 8/21/2014 4:14:00 AM
    Deej Happy Birthday bro! (mine was the 19th :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Happy b-day Deej
    Add more answer options

• Happy belated B-Day Deej! Hope it was awesome!
    Add more answer options

• OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh!
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
      SquattingTurtle
      SquattingTurtle

Praise the Sun - old

[i] [/i]
      Add more answer options

• Happy belated birthday, DeeJ!!!!! To be honest I just saw this post.
      Add more answer options

• One of Deej's buddies seemed a little on edge, but I heard everyone had a blast in the end.
      Add more answer options

• Happy lat birthday
      Add more answer options

• For real? Happy b day Man! Thanks for all your work that you put in on Our behalf.
      Add more answer options

• Happy birthday dude
      Add more answer options

• happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to your face, happy birthday happy birthday deeeeeeeeeeej! For those who watch battleloggers.
      Add more answer options

• J/K Happy Birthday Deej!!!
      Add more answer options

• Deej, happy birthday. Long days and pleasant nights, sai.
      Add more answer options

• Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to deeeeeeeej Haaaaaappy birthday tooooooo youuuuuu
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.